Chitchat Does this make me a terrible person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
Does this make me a terrible person?

Okay, so here's the situation... My male cousin lives with me and my mother. He's 19 years old, never had a girlfriend, never have been laid, and stays in his room all day doing nerdy-ass stuff, such as drawing shitty manga and video-chatting with people who play DotA with him. He's been here in the United States for about 2 years. He used to live in Philippines where he got bullied by his classmates and refuse to go to school here in the US for fear that he may get bullied again. He tried working but quit after the second week. My mom suspects he has some kind of mental disorder.

And honestly, I am very glad that things are the way they are. It gives me someone to feel sorry for and makes me feel better about myself. After all, I've gotten laid a lot of times in my life and have achieved things worth bragging about, even though I live a somewhat pathetic existence currently.

I want him to mentally break down. My mom is starting to get tired of him and I want to see what happens if my mom loses her patience. I wanna see what would happen if the only person he trusts (my mom) loses her patience with him.

What's really hilarious is that he once talked to my mom about his dream of becoming an actor in a sitcom. This made me laugh when my mother told me about it.

I want the worst possible thing to happen, happen. I'm looking forward to it. I wanna witness it all...

Does this make me a terrible person? Be honest.

Last edited:
While it's not my way, I am no stranger to morbid curiosity, and what I'm seing is this, akin to the usual schadenfreude people experience when they see people in far less fortunate situations.
I wouldn't say it made you a bad person, I'm you didn't actively do anything so from that, it's simple curiosity.
If I pushed that guy off the bridge, I wonder if he'd still be well enough to swim to shore. What if I just stabbed that guy in the chest right now? How would people respond to my untimely death?
Its nothing too bad.

I want him to mentally break down. My mom is starting to get tired of him and I want to see what happens if my mom loses her patience. I wanna see what would happen if the only person he trusts (my mom) loses her patience with him.

EpbLm_s-200x150.gif

These are the type of things you keep to ourselves. You really don't deserve to be his friend if you really want to seem him suffer and break-down because holy shit, I really don't want to believe all the asinine shit you spew out of your mouth and I really want to believe that you're just doing this for attention because it would be much more better that way.

Yeah it does if you truly mean what you are saying. How would you feel if you told someone your dreams in life and they told another person who thought it was hilarious?
I think your cousin is pretty cool for drawing manga, maybe he will make something out of it.

Since when did sex mean that you had meaning or a better life or whatever? Sorry, but that thinking of tacking on "never been laid" to a person is childish and outdated. That has nothing to do with a person's social standing.

There is pride and then there is arrogance. Either way, your mindset is relatively normal. It's human nature to look at others who you deem as less fortunate, but it's not necessarily normal to wish for their downfall unless jealousy is involved.

excuse me?

Seems like he deleted the thread. And that he said he was trolling in it for laughs.

If he is trolling, then, I concur that he is one of the most unsubtle, non-funniest trolls I've ever encoutnered in my life. There are much more better and intelligent trolls in other internet forums who can do a heck of a lot better job than him.

Also, this forum is extremely lenient than other forums I've been to.

Seems like he deleted the thread. And that he said he was trolling in it for laughs.

If he is trolling, then, I concur that he is one of the most unsubtle, non-funniest trolls I've ever encoutnered in my life. There are much more better and intelligent trolls in other internet forums who can do a heck of a lot better job than him.

Also, this forum is extremely lenient than other forums I've been to.

he publicly requested intercourse on a roleplay site, then when he was completely shut down he played it off as a joke to retain his "cool" nature?

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

It does make you a terrible person. That guy is your family. He may not be your brother, but he may as well be. As far as I can tell, he has done nothing to deserve this morbid shit from you. Course, I am taking this personally. My younger brother is the same way as your cousin. He's going to be 18 next year and he does not know the first thing about being an adult. He dropped out of high school after his Freshman year and his social life is nearly nonexistent.

I will never see to it that he is left without a place to live. It is a fucking despicable thought. I am not one who is quick to anger. And I do not normally care much for things of this nature. But your cousin is family. You do not fuck over family. I'm going to stop here before I really get going. I could knock out every one of your teeth right now...

i actually don't know what the mods would rather ban:
your macabre, sick ways that i hope are just to get attention, or people ganging up on you because you're a bit screwed up in the head it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back