Chitchat Does this make me a terrible person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think now this thread was made for pure attention. Pretty sure the original poster knew the storm coming after saying such things, still, it's a waste all the same.

What does "edgy" mean?

Really? If you're anything like this post potrays you as in real life I find it very hard to imagine that you've never heard that term used in your general direction before.
And I ran a Dungeons and Dragons game where a giant satsuma full of orange-men was a bossfight (a mixture between actual oranges and the ones from Northern Ireland). It was also in space, opening with the line: "There's a giant satsuma approaching the ship! Go to orange alert."
So me, finding something hard to imagine in of itself is pretty hard to imagine.

You are in fact, so edgy that you've managed to cut me while I've been reading this attention-whoring garbage. There's blood all over the keyboard! There's as much blood as in a badly-written Creepypasta! Somebody help me!
Considering that many of the users on this site enjoy Manga, videogames (ect) and lets be honest with ourselves probably don't have the best social lives. Hey, if it wasn't for a Dungeons and Dragons group twice a week I wouldn't really leave the house outside of dog walking, family gatherings and movies. I won't judge someone if they don't go out that often.

Many of us are writers, artists, gamers (ect) and those types of people are typically introverts, but I digress. Point is, while I am aware that people as sick-minded as you appear do in fact exist on this planet that's called Earth despite it being made of mostly water I don't believe a single word you're saying. I think it's a load of hogwash you've made up to get a response from a community that enjoys the things your cousin enjoys.

If the response you wanted was for people to think you're an asshole, congrats. But I won't buy it. You may be an asshole sure, but a complete sociopath is another matter. If there was a scale you're on the level of an internet troll (and not even a professional one like Keemstar or Katie Hopkins) rather than a potential serial killer.

I don't believe you about your cousin, the amount of times you've "gotten laid" or that you want to see your make-believe cousin's further downfall. The more likley situation is that you're a 10-14 year old internet troll with nothing better to do who wants attention. And considering your estimated age, that also makes you most likley a virgin anyway.

Absolutley nothing wrong with being a virgin, though. But an internet troll has it's own bag or problems. If its any conselation though, you do have my pity. So take my bag of pity for you and be on your way.

EDIT-Bag of pity was an actual item I used in that same D&D game. I'm sure I have the stats for it somewhere.

giphy.gif

Really? If you're anything like this post potrays you as in real life I find it very hard to imagine that you've never heard that term used in your general direction before.
And I ran a Dungeons and Dragons game where a giant satsuma full of orange-men was a bossfight (a mixture between actual oranges and the ones from Northern Ireland). It was also in space, opening with the line: "There's a giant satsuma approaching the ship! Go to orange alert."
So me, finding something hard to imagine in of itself is pretty hard to imagine.

You are in fact, so edgy that you've managed to cut me while I've been reading this attention-whoring garbage. There's blood all over the keyboard! There's as much blood as in a badly-written Creepypasta! Somebody help me!
Considering that many of the users on this site enjoy Manga, videogames (ect) and lets be honest with ourselves probably don't have the best social lives. Hey, if it wasn't for a Dungeons and Dragons group twice a week I wouldn't really leave the house outside of dog walking, family gatherings and movies. I won't judge someone if they don't go out that often.

Many of us are writers, artists, gamers (ect) and those types of people are typically introverts, but I digress. Point is, while I am aware that people as sick-minded as you appear do in fact exist on this planet that's called Earth despite it being made of mostly water I don't believe a single word you're saying. I think it's a load of hogwash you've made up to get a response from a community that enjoys the things your cousin enjoys.

If the response you wanted was for people to think you're an asshole, congrats. But I won't buy it. You may be an asshole sure, but a complete sociopath is another matter. If there was a scale you're on the level of an internet troll (and not even a professional one like Keemstar or Katie Hopkins) rather than a potential serial killer.

I don't believe you about your cousin, the amount of times you've "gotten laid" or that you want to see your make-believe cousin's further downfall. The more likley situation is that you're a 10-14 year old internet troll with nothing better to do who wants attention. And considering your estimated age, that also makes you most likley a virgin anyway.

Absolutley nothing wrong with being a virgin, though. But an internet troll has it's own bag or problems. If its any conselation though, you do have my pity. So take my bag of pity for you and be on your way.

EDIT-Bag of pity was an actual item I used in that same D&D game. I'm sure I have the stats for it somewhere.

giphy.gif

IMG_0570.JPG

IMG_0305.GIF

I found them stats

Bag of Pity:
Description: A bag that looks similar to a potato sack. It seems to have a single potato inside. Even if this potato is taken out to be boiled, mashed or stuck in a stew there will always be a single, solitary potato inside.

STR: Light, simple weapon. 1d4 bludgeoning damage.

Upon striking an enemy with it, they must make a Wisdom saving throw (DC15). On a failure, they feel so much pity for you that they will not attack you for 1d4 turns. On a critical success with a strike from the Bag of Pity, this effect extends to the entire party. This is also the case if the enemy rolls a critical failure.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back