Other Does this happen to anyone else?

NickOnTheReg

One Thousand Club
<p>

Do you ever finish a series, either reading or watching, and you're just so drawn into it and captivated by it that once you finish it, you can't bring yourself to start another one for awhile. This has happened to me with Your Lie in April and now, Nana. I got so hooked on it, I finished watching it in 3 days and found out there is more after the anime ended so I'm going to read the rest of it. I was drawn into it with the depth of characters, the emotions seemed so real. Just everything about it was amazing. I honestly don't want to start a new series because this one has left me with such a feeling. If this has happened to you, please tell. I'm hoping I'm not the only one

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
No, that was me too with Tokyo Ghoul and Shingeki no Kyojin. Those were the beeest. I think one of the reasons why is that I'm really picky with the anime I watch, so once I get hooked on one, I get really hooked on it

Danniii said:
No, that was me too with Tokyo Ghoul and Shingeki no Kyojin. Those were the beeest. I think one of the reasons why is that I'm really picky with the anime I watch, so once I get hooked on one, I get really hooked on it
Yay I wasn't the only one haha. But yeah it's a weird but amazing feeling that you feel when it happens. I probably won't start another series for a couple days or week.

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Yup, happened to me with Tokyo Ghoul, Nurarihyon, and probably some others which I can't remember right now xD

[/QUOTE]
It's a good feeling. I've been reading the manga for Nana since it goes beyond the series. I'm completely hooked. Like I have no interest starting anything else for awhile

hyakinthos said:
Yeah. After I watched Hunter X Hunter, nothing else seemed good enough for me to bother spending time on for months.
Have not seen Hunter X Hunter yet. I've been wanting too. Do i start with the 2011 one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back