• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who

aurnia

the heartbreak prince
Hello my dudes! I've got a serious case of a craving...
Also please excuse any typos or anything, it's the middle of the night and I'm on rpn mobile (no, i don't have the app i've been meaning to get it but it's not going to happen right now, deal with it Karen)

Oh! Hi, by the way, I'm aurnia (auri/aurni/whatever you want to call me as long as I like it) and I'm shit at interest checks.

The basics I need from you:
1. please talk ooc, plan and plot with me this is very important
2. understand that yes, i'm going to play a female companion. I'm craving it
3. be able to write 3+ paragraphs, I will try to match what you write, but any more than like, 7 per post and I might not be able to catch up...
4. i can understand a post or two that is only a paragraph or so long if you really can't come up with anything, just talk to me!! let me know!! quality over quantity please, but some quantity is good...
4. have a basic understanding of grammar rules and the like, i get not being a native english speaker might make it a bit difficult, but if you're a decent writer I don't mind, just let me know
5. Have a basic understanding of Doctor Who up to the 11th doctor. I haven't watched past that so I won't require that you have
6. for the love of all things good, do not pester me for replies. If I don't respond for a while, you can check in (please do), but my schedule is sometimes ridiculously busy since I am a student and I don't always have the time or energy for replies to all of the role plays I am a part of 20 times a day
4. communicate!! If you can't post for a while/need to take a break/need to break off the role play completely, let me know i will understand
7. don't take me too seriously ooc, but please take the role play seriously. I like to be actually invested in stories, and it's hard to do when my partner isn't taking the story seriously
4. I don't care about romantic/platonic relationships, the Doctor and my character can have whatever relationship we choose, my only requirement is that it's a friendly one

To prove you read all that, if you're interested comment how many 4's are in this post.

The craving:
I'm looking for someone to play the Doctor (preferably 10 or 11 since I really haven't seen any of the others, fake fan I know) to my companion. I can play either a canon character (Rose, Donna, Amy, Clara, etc) or an OC, but I really really just need someone who can play the Doctor accurately and well. Planning all that might happen might take some effort, but for now I'm focused on finding some interest. **BUT: Please be willing to put quite a bit of effort into helping me plan a story arc, since you will be playing the Doctor, and well, he is the main focus of this.

I'd love to play as an OC companion so that we can play she and the Doctor meeting, but again, I don't mind playing a canon character if it works better for you. I'd most likely play Rose, Amy, or Clara the best. No, I haven't played any of the companions before.

(I might take this down and rewrite it tomorrow but for now, yeah, interest check, yay)

Hello! It said to comment and not pm so I'll write this here. I can play either 10 or 11 for your OC or whoever you'd like, I've actually been wanting to play their character's for a while now, particularly 10. However, although I have seen all the episodes up to around half of 12, I will have to brush up from time to time because it's a long series and once it was taken off Netflix I couldn't see it anymore, plus and I have a terrible memory. But as far as the character's, I am well familiar with their personality and such.

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested. :-)

**Unless I somehow missed one I believe there are 3 fours in this post.**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back