• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Doctor Who RP

Matthew watched Elra for a moment before opening the little door on the TARDIS and pulling out the phone. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the piece of paper that Emilie had given him and started to dial her number.

"I suppose that since I am somehow recruiting new acquaintances, you may as well join me. Big blue box in the alleyway. I will be inside." He informed the girl and then hung up the phone before walking inside his machine. "Well, now you have." His tone was bitter, being as he didn't trust Elra, and he noticed the look he was getting from Alice. "Please don't ask."

Alice frowned lightly but nodded and didn't press on the subject, glancing towards the new guest quietly.

Émilie

I answered my phone, but before I could even say hello, Matthew's voice started speaking. "Um...Okay...?" I said, and walked to find him. I saw a blue box in an alley behind an old book store, and walked over, hugging my arms.

"Ridiculous..." Matthew muttered quietly and rubbed his forehead. He had to remind himself that this would be over quickly and he could go back to what he was originally doing. Sighing quietly, he glanced down at his watch and looked towards Alice. "You alright?"

Alice nodded with a hum and smiled lightly. "I'll be fine... I'm not dead nor dying so don't worry." She shook her head and gave a small grin.

Emilie

I knocked quietly on the police box. "Hello? Mathew? You asked me to meet you here?"

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew looked up as he heard the knock on the door and walked over. He opened the little door and moved to the side, letting Emilie in. "You said you wanted to travel... Well, here's your chance." He mused softly and closed the door behind her before going back to the main panel in the room.

Emilie

My eyes widened as I stared around me. "It's...it's smaller on the outside!" I exclaimed in surprise, shivering still I stared around me. I turned in a circle to see it all.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew glanced over and huffed lightly at the amused look on Alice's face. "Your's was worse." He grumbled and gave a quiet chuckle. "Just be glad that I actually allowed you to follow me after you nearly freaked out the first adventure."

Alice pouted lightly at that and crossed her arms. She looked away and held a slight look of annoyance across her face, not wanting to listen to the immortal being in front of her.

"At home, they call it a TARDIS." Matthew explained and chuckled lightly, watching Emilie with an amused look. "Time and Relative Dimensions in Space..." He crossed his arms lightly and leaned against the main panel. "It can go anywhere and everywhere. Even to certain times."

Emilie

"It's amazing..." I breathed, looking at him with a smile. "It can go anywhere, and any-when?" I asked. "Can we go someplace now?"

"Well..." Matthew trailed off and glanced between Elra and Samuel before back at Emilie. "Maybe later. These two were the first to come to me." He motioned to the two men and sighed softly. "After them, I will take you somewhere."

Emilie

"Really? You mean it?" It was obvious how excited I was, as I was literally jumping up and down slightly, a huge smile on my face. "You are amazing!" I hugged him tightly, then pulled back, frowning slightly. "Why did you not tell me before that you could do this?"

Matthew smiled lightly at that and gently pat her head before frowning lightly.

"Because it's not for everyone to know..." He shook his head and glanced towards Alice. "A select few can know and that's it. Everyone would take advantage of something like this."

"People get greedy with the idea of changing their past or the world's past." Matthew explained and glanced towards Emilie, frowning lightly. "I am sorry but... Not everyone finds this sort of thing an "adventure" but more of an opportunity."

"People who think that either their world or the world around them isn't perfect." Matthew shrugged lightly and then looked towards Elra. "And where is your home?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and giving a small frown. "We may as well get this over with."

Emilie

As soon as his attention shifted, I started looking around the room once more, fascinated.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

NotAllThatCreative said:
"People who think that either their world or the world around them isn't perfect." Matthew shrugged lightly and then looked towards Elra. "And where is your home?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and giving a small frown. "We may as well get this over with."
Elra's mind was in a drift, screams filled his ears and fire and smoke flooded his vision, his planet was burning, his people were dying and all he could do was sit from his palace and watch them die. The Master tree screamed ordering its children to draw back, for the last of the forest to uproot and retreat, but it was too late, the blaze of fire spread through the forests like flames to gasoline, inditing all that it touched. Elra was in a trace when Matthew spoke to him, finally snapping him out of his horrible day dream,

"and where is your home?" Matthew asked, raising an eyebrow and giving a small frown,

"We may as well get this over with."

"My home....is planet Litool (Lie-tool)" stated Elra, his eyes fixed in front of him.

Matthew just nodded in response and typed it into the computer system of his TARDIS. He walked over and pulled the lever down before looking towards Elra quietly.

"And what do you plan to do once you get there?" He asked after a moment of silence and crossed his arms lightly. "Get yourself killed in the process of trying to save your home?" He leaned back against the main panel and kept his attention on the man in front of him.

NotAllThatCreative said:
Matthew just nodded in response and typed it into the computer system of his TARDIS. He walked over and pulled the lever down before looking towards Elra quietly.
"And what do you plan to do once you get there?" He asked after a moment of silence and crossed his arms lightly. "Get yourself killed in the process of trying to save your home?" He leaned back against the main panel and kept his attention on the man in front of him.
Matthew nodded and typed into the computer system on the TARDIS, walking over to a lever he pulled it down then looked to Elra quietly.

"And what do you plan to do once you get there?" Asked Matthew, after a moment of silence he crossed his arms lightly,

"Get yourself killed in the process of trying to save your home?" he leaned back against the main panel and kept his attention on Elra in front of him. Elra's dark green eyes gently moved, his head following as they landed on Matthew, his arms lied at his side and his stance was one of a tall and proud solider,

"No. My people were attacked with surprise, and since I know whats coming, excavation of my planet is the only solution, for war against the Enders will cost two many lives. We have a ally in a nearby Solar system, there weapons our far more advanced then any we seen so far, they will harbor my people and quarantine our infected planet." spoke Elra as he slowly walked to a nearby chair, and sat, his hands placed on his knees and his face looking towards the floor.

Such a proud soldier... Alice thought to herself as she listened to the two talk and glanced towards Elra quietly. She smiled towards him and leaned back into her seat, relaxing as she sat there. "I hope you accomplish your goal." She wished him luck and nodded towards him.

Matthew silently agreed with Alice and listened to Elra quietly. He wasn't sure what to say at that point and didn't feel like trying to discourage him so he turned his attention towards the screen nearby.

Alice glanced towards Elra quietly, smiling towards him she leaned back into her sheet relaxing as she sat there,

"I hope you accomplish your goal." she said as she nodded towards him. Elra looked up, nodded to Alice then moved his eyes to Matthew,

"but if I accomplish my goal Doctor, I will fade from time, unless I am able to obtain a paradox necklaces. and if I archive that goal, I wish to travel with you, as payment." said Elra, his voice quite and almost holding no tone other then sorrow.

"You don't need to repay me." Matthew shook his head and glanced towards Elra before turning his eyes back to the screen in front of him. "I'm sorry but this kind of life is not what you expect or want." He pushed himself off the panel and motioned towards the door with his hand. "There you are. A few days before the attack." He informed and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Alice was quiet and looked towards Matthew with a soft frown. "We should help him." She got up and dusted off her pants, looking towards her friend. "It's the least we could do to insure that this is successful."

Émilie

I looked about me, memorizing every detail of this amazing little box. "What, we're somewhere else right now?" I asked, squealing inwardly with excitement. "Where are we, galaxy wise?" I asked, my eyes wide. "Will we be able to breathe? It's it safe? Can we explore? It's this anything like earth?" I kept asking questions, not even stopping to breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back