• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Doctor Who RP

Name: Alexandria Blackhawk

Picture:

Description: Alexandria has long, fine white hair with natural silver highlights that reaches to just below her butt that she normally keeps in a braid. Her eyes are the color of rolling storm clouds, and she is half blind in her left eye. She cannot see anything to the far left without moving her eyes or her head to look in that direction. Alexandria is small, thin, and almost all angles, though she is past the age where her body matured as much as it ever will. Her skin is pale white, and the only dash of color she has is on her cheeks when she is embarrassed or cold. She hardly eats, which is why she is so small, though she doesn't refuse to eat to become skinnier, she is just always so busy that she forgets to do so. Alexandria has a small scar on her right hand, about half an inch long and a centimeter wide from falling off a tree when she was ten, along with a scar on her left hip from the same fall. She has another scar on her left arm from being burned while she was baking, because she ended up bumping the hot tray with her arm.

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: April 21

Birthplace: Dublin, Ireland

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 89.3 pounds

Hair Color: White with natural silver highlights

Eye Color: Storm-cloud grey

Blood Type: O-positive

Personality: Alexandria is a work-a-holic, and has never been idle for very long. If she finds herself without something to do. She is very clever, but has always wanted to see everything the world has to offer. She is very curious about everything and has a slightly rocker chick vibe when you first meet her, though it's mainly a front. She is very prim and proper manner wise, but tries to have fun when around people that don't require constant manners.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Last edited by a moderator:
HonestlySurviving said:
Name: Alexandria Blackhawk
Picture:

Description: Alexandria has long, fine white hair with natural silver highlights that reaches to just below her butt that she normally keeps in a braid. Her eyes are the color of rolling storm clouds, and she is half blind in her left eye. She cannot see anything to the far left without moving her eyes or her head to look in that direction. Alexandria is small, thin, and almost all angles, though she is past the age where her body matured as much as it ever will. Her skin is pale white, and the only dash of color she has is on her cheeks when she is embarrassed or cold. She hardly eats, which is why she is so small, though she doesn't refuse to eat to become skinnier, she is just always so busy that she forgets to do so. Alexandria has a small scar on her right hand, about half an inch long and a centimeter wide from falling off a tree when she was ten, along with a scar on her left hip from the same fall. She has another scar on her left arm from being burned while she was baking, because she ended up bumping the hot tray with her arm.

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: April 21

Birthplace: Dublin, Ireland

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 89.3 pounds

Hair Color: White with natural silver highlights

Eye Color: Storm-cloud grey

Blood Type: O-positive

Personality: Alexandria is a work-a-holic, and has never been idle for very long. If she finds herself without something to do. She is very clever, but has always wanted to see everything the world has to offer.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead
Can you add just a little more detail on the personality please?

Alright. And sorry, I'm on my phone on Tapatalk, so I can't switch between pages without going to web view, which often freezes on me.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Emilie

"Mum!" I yelled as I ran into the house. "We only have ten minutes, let's go!" She had called me five minutes earlier asking me to pick her up for the Christmas Party, which was now twenty minutes away. As I waited, I fixed my hair in the mirror and put in earrings.

"Alright, alright..." She said, walking out to me. I helped her out on her coat and scarf, and she looked me up and down. Underneath my black trench coat, I had a red dress with a black belt, a chunky necklace, black hose, and black heels. "Your hair is a bit flat..." She criticized, and I sighed, automatically pushing my curled hair up some. "It is not, now let's go..."

We stepped out into the snow and into a waiting taxi. We arrived at the party twenty five minutes later, fifteen minutes late, and she immediately went inside. I answered a phone call, and just stood outside to speak.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew

I was quietly walking around and had my hands stuffed in my pockets to keep them from getting cold. Christmas... What a joyous time of year for everyone. Of course, for those who are like me, they have no one to celebrate with. That didn't bother me until my daughter popped into my head. I was curious to know what she was doing, where she was, and if she was enjoying this holiday with her family if she had any.

Humming under my breath, I quietly turned the corner and kept my gaze to the ground. Glancing up, I looked around and then turned my gaze back to the ground. Nothing was wrong, which was surprising. Giving a small sigh, lightly kicked a rock to the side and toyed with something in my pocket.

Emilie

"You said you would come!" I said, annoyed, as I spoke with James over the phone. "I waited at home for you for half an hour, and had to call a taxi, and now I'm standing out in the cold just to talk to you and you're not even coming!" We continued to argue for a few more moments before I hung up. I sighed an stuffed my phone into my pocket, staying outside to cool off a bit. Inside, I could hear Christmas music and laughter, but I had not inclination to join this second.

"Excuse me?" I called to a man on the street. "Are you going into the party? If you are, can you find a woman named Rose and tell her her daughter would be a few moments? I'd call her, but she never picks up her mobile..."

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew

I looked up and shook my head. I scratched the back of my head in a slightly thoughtful manner.

"I'm not going to a party." I gave a sheepish smile and looked up towards the girl. I was far too... Strange to be going to a party. "I'm sorry. I would help but I don't know where this party is..." I trailed off and scratched the back of my head once again in slight embarrassment.

Emilie

"It's alright. Hey, if you want, you can join me inside? It's warm, and had some food. Besides, you look like you need a spot of tea... So how bout it?" I smiled slightly as I walked over. "I'm Emilie by the way...it's a bit nippy out, isn't it?"

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew

I was a bit hesitant, being as I didn't know the girl in front of me, but I wasn't about to be rude so I nodded lightly.

"Most call me Matthew or Matt." I informed in an awkward tone and sighed softly. "Not all that cold... I grew up in a cold environment. "

Emilie

I smiled a bit and offered him my arm. "I did too, but still..." I smiled more. "This is a community party, so you shouldn't feel too out of place."

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew

I shook my head at the arm and then chuckled at that sentence. I wasn't too well liked at parties so I wasn't looking forward to this one.

"I feel out of place no matter where I go." I gave a sheepish smile and shook my head once again. "I'm fine. Go in an enjoy yourself." I nodded towards the house and smiled lightly.

Emilie

"I will if you come in..." I smiled even more. "Come on, you look cold..." I led him inside and got us both some eggnog.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew

I was about to protest but then was suddenly pulled inside. I shut my mouth and sighed quietly. Looking around, I quietly sat down in a nearby chair and twiddled my thumbs

Emilie

I gave him the eggnog, then took off my coat and scarf before sitting. "So why were you wandering alone on Christmas Eve?" I asked.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew

I took the cup into my hands and sniffed at it curiously. Cringing at the smell, I looked up at Emilie and then shrugged lightly, unsure of how to answer that.

"It's how I spend most of my Christmases anymore." I sighed softly and frowned lightly. "It's been this way for many, many years." I didn't bother to look up and set the cup down on a table in front of me.

Matthew

"When someone approaches me, yes. Other than that, no." I leaned back into the seat and hummed lightly, looking around. "It's not all that sad if you think about it... I have met a lot of people in my life." I shrugged lightly.

Emilie

"Have you travelled before? I've always wanted to see everything in the whole wide universe..." I said wistfully.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Samuel walked about the Christmas party. This was his first Christmas on Earth and all in all he was very confused. A fat man leaves gifts under ceremonial foliage in exchange for food to celebrate the death of a religious leader. Yes, Earth had some odd customs indeed. Samuel wandered about the party, exchanging conversation until he worked his way to Matthew and Emilie. "This is quite the celebration. I am Samuel." While his translator worked, it wasn't too good on sounding natural. Samuel sipped his hot beverage and waited for a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back