• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Doctor Who RP

(@Deadkool Here's that RP if you still wish to join http://www.rpnation.com/threads/separated-worlds.72872/)

Matthew was just about to step inside and then he stopped at the sounds of the footfall. He frowned lightly and turned around, facing Elra. This wasn't good. Gripping onto the handle of the hand of his box, he stood there and narrowed his eyes lightly on the man in front of him. Obviously, he didn't seemed too frightened but, in reality, he was.

Émilie

I walked down the street. "Hey!" I smiled when I saw Matthew. "I thought you were going somewhere? What're you doing out in the cold?"

As Elra neared the box the doctor turned, coming face to face with Elra. Forcing himself to a halt, Elra's dark green eyes locked onto the Doctors,

"You!" shouted Elra, his voice was far less masculine then most would expect, and hold a touch of a flamboyant tone. His slender arms rose, exposing his bare dark skin complexion, he pointed to the Doctor, while all the matter the Doctor slightly narrowed his eyes,

"Are you the Doctor?" firmly asked Elra.

"The Doctor?" Matthew raised an eyebrow and shrugged lightly. "Not many call me that... Most call me Matthew now." He informed and looked towards Elra quietly. "Why do you ask?" Having no idea who this person was, he stood there and frowned lightly as the door to his box opened.

"Oi," A brunette frowned deeply as she looked towards her friend and huffed lightly. "I thought we were going to go! I've been waiting for an hour..." She crossed her arms and then noticed Elra. "Um... Hello?"

Émilie

I frowned. My eyes had just played a trick on me or something, the boy had not been Matthew after all. I sighed and kept walking. I hugged my arms as I walked down the cold street

The name Doctor sparked Samuels interests. Legends had been carved out of that name, if this person thought Matthew was such a person then he would have to investigate. Then he noticed the brunette emerge out of such a small space. Samuel needed to investigate, as nonchalantly as possible he tried to say "Hi, um, bye." Samuel then proceeded to attempt an entrance into the blue box.

NotAllThatCreative said:
"The Doctor?" Matthew raised an eyebrow and shrugged lightly. "Not many call me that... Most call me Matthew now." He informed and looked towards Elra quietly. "Why do you ask?" Having no idea who this person was, he stood there and frowned lightly as the door to his box opened.
"Oi," A brunette frowned deeply as she looked towards her friend and huffed lightly. "I thought we were going to go! I've been waiting for an hour..." She crossed her arms and then noticed Elra. "Um... Hello?"
"The Doctor?" spoke the Doctor as he raised an eyebrow, and shrugged lightly.

"Not many call me that... Most call me Matthew now." informed Matthew quietly,

"Why do you ask?" asked Matthew as he stood and frowned lightly as the door to the blue box opened.

"Oi" started the brunette as she frowned deeply as she looked towards Matthew,

"I thought we were going to go! I've been waiting for an hour..." The women crossed her arms then noticed Elra,

"Um...Hello?" she asked. Elra stood for a moment, his eyes darting between the two, griping a black handle he quickly pulled the futuristic sword from his holder, its green plasma blade activated as Elra held it a inch from Matthews throat,

"I know what you are, Time Lord," started Elra, he slowly lead Matthew towards the box until his back was firmly placed against one of the box's doors,

"and I need you to take me back in time, I must save my people from extinction." stated Elra, only as quickly as his actions, a man approached the box and attempted a entrance into it.

"Alice, get back inside." Matthew ordered firmly and didn't bother to look at the young woman. He kept his gaze on Elra. "Why do you want to know who I am?" He pressed on the subject and frowned in a thoughtful manner. "I haven't been called the "Doctor" in many, many years."

Alice looked up at Samuel and raised an eyebrow. She didn't move from her spot in the door way of the box and huffed lightly. "What on earth are you doing?" She asked and gave a small frown.

Matthew lightly pushed Alice into the box and closed the door before gripping onto the handle tightly. He seemed very protective of the box and narrowed his eyes on Elra in a silent warning. "Take you back? And, pray tell, where I would take you?"

NotAllThatCreative said:
"Alice, get back inside." Matthew ordered firmly and didn't bother to look at the young woman. He kept his gaze on Elra. "Why do you want to know who I am?" He pressed on the subject and frowned in a thoughtful manner. "I haven't been called the "Doctor" in many, many years."
Alice looked up at Samuel and raised an eyebrow. She didn't move from her spot in the door way of the box and huffed lightly. "What on earth are you doing?" She asked and gave a small frown.

Matthew lightly pushed Alice into the box and closed the door before gripping onto the handle tightly. He seemed very protective of the box and narrowed his eyes on Elra in a silent warning. "Take you back? And, pray tell, where I would take you?"
"Alice, get back inside." Ordered Matthew firmly, his gaze kept on Elra.

"Why do you want to know who I am?" asked Matthew as he frowned in a thoughtful manner.

"I haven't been called Doctor in many, many years." Elra took a step closer, his plasma blade only a mere centimeter away from Matthews throat, Alice was speaking to the stranger, but Elra didn't care, all he wanted was to find the Doctor, and now he finally has. Matthew lightly pushed Alice into the bos and closed the door before gripping onto the handle tightly, he narrowed his eyes on Elra,

"Take you back? and, pray tell, where I would take you?" Elra smiled, something he hasn't done in a very long, long, long time.

"To the beginning of the war, my empire, my people have lived for hundreds of thousands of years, some of the very first of us use to walk among the rest, then the blaze of fire came. Meteors hit our planets, casting eternal flames onto our forests, burning our city's, killing my people, then came the Enders, a race that spread the plague that would soon wipe my species from the surface of this dreadful Galaxy. You are going to take me back in time, for you are the only one who can, and I will save my people from extinction."

"Examining, could I please see the inside of this communications device." There we go again with the translator. Samuel tried to get the assertive brunette to move. Scientific discovery was at hand if he had truly found a Time Lord. He looked to Matthew and said "If you truly are a Time Lord, I believe it is quite important we speak." Samuel heard Elras pleads and frowned, if the stories were true, it was likely nothing could be done by his peoples extinction. He felt great sympathy.

Matthew glanced between the two in front of him and let out a long sigh. He rubbed his temple with roll of his eyes and looked towards Elra. Why did everyone decide that now was the time to speak with him?

"My people are all dead too aside from my daughter. What makes you think I'm going to go back and let you attempt to rewrite time when you know it won't work?" He questioned and raised an eyebrow, still keeping the doors to his box blocked so no one could get in. Glancing towards Samuel, he turned his eyes back to Elra and watched him closely. "And what do you want, Samuel?"

"Well, uh, it's a bit of a private matter, but seeing how secluded we are, uh." Samuel said, the he pushed a button in his jacket pocket, his body shimmered then revealed his reptilian body. Samuel grabbed a small leather wallet from his coat pocket containing his badge and showed it to him. "Samuel Ryans, Kalim Foreign Research Division, I must say, it is an honor." Samuel said, in awe he was in a Time Lords presence.

Matthew glanced between the two in front of him, and let out a long sigh, he rubbed his temples with a roll of his eyes then looked to Elra,

"My people are all dead too aside from my daughter. What makes you think I'm going to go back and let you attempt to rewrite time when you know it won't work?" Questioned Matthew while he raised and eyebrow, still keeping the doors to his box blocked. He glanced towards the stranger, then turned his eyes back to Elra,

"and what do you want, Samuel?" Elra smiled, it was almost a sinister smile, the Time Lords, a race that tore its self apart with its knowledge, he only had one answer to Matthew, and he knew it would send him back into the past,

"Because," started Elra as he drew back his sword, placing it back into its holder on his belt,

"I can save Amy pound, and many others that you have lost. My species, our body's, and the law of time deffer then all the other planets, we manged to create a device to alter it, Paradoxes dotted our lands, and not only that," Elra took another step back, his smile still in place as he spoke,

"I'm already in the past, not as far as I need to be, but close, and your going to die Doctor."

This is going to be a long night... Mattew thought to himself and shook his head as he looked towards Elra.

"No," He stated firmly and glared towards the man, not wanting to go along with what he was saying. "I refuse to do that. I don't care how you threaten me, I won't do it." His eyes then glanced towards Samuel and he looked over the badge. It seemed legit enough for him at the moment. "You can step inside. I will speak with you in a moment." Nodding, he let go of the handle and crossed his arms tightly, turning his attention back towards Elra.

Samuel nodded and stepped inside the police box collecting himself. He took out his notepad and began scribbling wildly.

The inside of the box was quite interesting. There were a few chairs that sat on the main platform and the large panel in the middle of the large room. Bookshelves were here and there and a few small staircases lead off to different parts of the machine. The young woman from before was sitting in one of the chairs and seemed bored. She looked up and noticed Samuel, going wide eyed at his appearance. "Um... Weren't you just human?" She wasn't trying to be rude but was merely curious.

"Sort of yes, but in actuality I am a resident of Kalim. I use this to augment my appearance." Samuel held out a small, silver, round device covered in marking. "A Personal Chameleon Device, or a PCD. Humans are quite odd creatures, though I suppose that sword cuts both ways. Still though, celebrating the death of a religious leader with breaking an entering and sugary treats is hardly normal everywhere else I've visited. Oh, and I don't believe I caught your name." Samuel examined the room around him and the brunette. He sat in one of the chairs, his legs exhausted from the night of mingling.

NotAllThatCreative said:
This is going to be a long night... Mattew thought to himself and shook his head as he looked towards Elra.
"No," he stated firmly and glared towards the man, not wanting to go along with what he was saying. "I refuse to do that. I don't care how you threaten me, I won't do it." His eyes then glanced towards Samuel and he looked over the badge. It seemed legit enough for him at the moment. "You can step inside. I will speak with you in a moment." Nodding, he let go of the handle and crossed his arms tightly, turning his attention back towards Elra.
"No," Matthew stated firmly as he glared towards the man,

"I refuse to do that. I don't care how you threaten me, I won't do it." His eyes then moved to the stranger, his words were hallow to Elra, he was almost ready to burst into laughter, him threatening the doctor? How funny he thought.

"It is not a threat Doctor, I seen your death, the plague that the Enders carry, not even a Time Lord can regenerate from it, and I saw your lifeless body before I manged to escape the incoming horde of them, my peoples last resort was a unstable time jump, and it sent me to a far, far, away planet in the year 1900, I been searching for you ever since."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, well, I don't plan to die for a very long time." Matthew shook his head lightly and kept his arms tightly crossed. "I don't care how long you've been searching for me. I will not change my mind." He huffed lightly and went to turn his back on Elra, going to open the door to the TARDIS. "I will not let you attempt to change anything because it's worthless. You won't be able to change it."

--

"Really?" Alice's eyes brightened with curiosity and she seemed highly interested in this new man that was aboard the TARDIS. "My race is weird although, we can be extremely smart at certain points." She shrugged lightly and then gave an embarrassed smile. "My apologies... My name is Alice Ledovskoy." She held her hand out to shake and gave a sweet smile.

Samuel shook the Alice's hand and commented at the incredibly smart comment. "While intelligence may not surpass other sentient races I have found humans to be quite resilient. I must admire that quality, nonetheless, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Traveling with a Time Lord, I can't think of a better occupation. I'm stuck cataloging cat photos on a pre-light travel planet. No offense by the way." Samuel said, wow that probably wounded offensive. He hope it didn't.

NotAllThatCreative said:
"Yes, well, I don't plan to die for a very long time." Matthew shook his head lightly and kept his arms tightly crossed. "I don't care how long you've been searching for me. I will not change my mind." He huffed lightly and went to turn his back on Elra, going to open the door to the TARDIS. "I will not let you attempt to change anything because it's worthless. You won't be able to change it."
--

"Really?" Alice's eyes brightened with curiosity and she seemed highly interested in this new man that was aboard the TARDIS. "My race is weird although, we can be extremely smart at certain points." She shrugged lightly and then gave an embarrassed smile. "My apologies... My name is Alice Ledovskoy." She held her hand out to shake and gave a sweet smile.
"Yes, well, I don't plan to die for a very long time." Matthew shook his head lightly and kept his arms tightly crossed. "I don't care how long you've been searching for me. I will not change my mind." He huffed lightly and went to turn his back on Elra, going to open the door to the TARDIS. "I will not let you attempt to change anything because it's worthless. You won't be able to change it

"So, your going to let your self Die? because if you step into that ship with out me, your death will be set in stone, Doctor."

(sorry I'll edit the convo into it later, kinda busy at the moment.)

Alice blinked at his comments and cleared her throat lightly. She dropped her hand and gave a hesitant smile at the man.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well..." She decided to drop the comments and then nodded lightly. "Matt is a very kind man. He does a lot for many different people though... In his mind, he doesn't do much." She sighed softly and let her eyes drift around the interior of the TARDIS. "Poor guy is really searching for one thing that he cannot find."

--

Matthew froze in his actions and frowned deeply. Now he wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't sure if he should believe the man behind him or not. Of course, his daughter wouldn't be too happy if he ignored the warning and he let out a long sigh, highly unsure if he should let this man tag along or not.

NotAllThatCreative said:
(Alright, peeps, I shall return in about 30-40 mins. I gots to do something!)
Alice blinked at his comments and cleared her throat lightly. She dropped her hand and gave a hesitant smile at the man.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well..." She decided to drop the comments and then nodded lightly. "Matt is a very kind man. He does a lot for many different people though... In his mind, he doesn't do much." She sighed softly and let her eyes drift around the interior of the TARDIS. "Poor guy is really searching for one thing that he cannot find."

--

Matthew froze in his actions and frowned deeply. Now he wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't sure if he should believe the man behind him or not. Of course, his daughter wouldn't be too happy if he ignored the warning and he let out a long sigh, highly unsure if he should let this man tag along or not.
Matthew stopped, Elra was unsure if he was frowning or not, but by the way the man acted for the last few minutes he assumed he was,

"Help me return my people, and destroy the Enders, our extinction was never a fixed point in time, do you think your species was the one ones who studied the flow of time and space? My people did too, and in the name of the gods, we were gifted immortality, imagine the possibility's we could bring to the world if we were left alive, but as my father would say, imagine the casualties it could cost," spoke Elra as he took a step towards Matthew,

"but I already seen the casualties, and its you Doctor, its the last Time Lord, and my father would bend time its self to save you, and with all my time, the only way for you to live a very long lifespan is to save the Elfon from extinction."

There was a little voice in the back of his head that was screaming at him to not believe this man behind him and just walk away. But his reasoning clouded his judgement. Sighing softly, Matthew turned towards the man and narrowed his eyes ever so slightly again, still very hesitant about the whole thing.

"Should you hurt the girl that's inside, I will not hesitate to throw you out and leave you somewhere you wouldn't want to be." He shook his head and opened up the doors to the TARDIS, stepping aside to let Elra inside the machine.

NotAllThatCreative said:
There was a little voice in the back of his head that was screaming at him to not believe this man behind him and just walk away. But his reasoning clouded his judgement. Sighing softly, Matthew turned towards the man and narrowed his eyes ever so slightly again, still very hesitant about the whole thing.
"Should you hurt the girl that's inside, I will not hesitate to throw you out and leave you somewhere you wouldn't want to be." He shook his head and opened up the doors to the TARDIS, stepping aside to let Elra inside the machine.
With Matthew sighing softly, he turned and narrowed his eyes ever so slightly again,

"Should you hurt the girl that's inside, I will not hesitate to throw you out and you somewhere you wouldn't want to be." stated Matthew as he shook his head, and opened up the doors to the TARDIS, stepping inside to let Elra in.

"Why does everyone say things like that, its the ears isn't it?" shot Elra with a smirk, he walked slowly into the machine, his eyes almost dilating as he entered.

"This..." started Elra as he walked closer to the center of the ship,

"Is amazing, I always heard Time Lords liked to make things bigger on the inside, but I never actually got to see it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back