• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Doctor Who RP

Matthew looked up and seemed a little shocked at appearance of the new guest. He cleared his throat and looked away awkwardly. Scratching the back of his head, he grinned sheepishly and looked towards Samuel. "I'm Matt..." He nodded politely and crossed his arms lightly. Now he was highly interested in this new person, curious to learn more about him. He then turned towards Emilie. "Yes, I have traveled... I still travel."

"Interesting, I'm sure it must exciting to learn about Earth er other cultures." Samuel said, someone bumped into him and he spilled his hot chocolate a bit onto his coat and the floor. For only a fraction of a second he looked a bit...reptilian. Though Samuel noticed he tried to look nonchalant and most people didn't notice it. He looked around at the various decorations. A brightly colored fictional creature, shiny plastics hung on the walls, bright blinding lights, etc.

Matthew raised an eyebrow curiously and didn't utter a word for a moment. He nodded as he listened and gently tapped his foot.

"It is... Interesting." He agreed and hummed lightly. Something about this man across from him seemed curious and he was eager to find out what it was. He's seen many things and this one could be the most interesting by far in his eyes.

Emilie

"Hello, my name is Emilie. Will you tell me everything about your travels?" I asked.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

"It depends on what you want to know..." Matthew glanced towards Emilie and tilted his head. "What would you like to know?" He asked curiously and raised an eyebrow.

Matthew was quiet as he tried to think of a way to tell his stories and hummed lightly. "I don't know where to begin..." He muttered sheepishly and scratched the back of his head in a sheepish manner.

"When approached with an overwhelming library of knowledge we are much like children in that we have a desire to learn everything. Though without comprehending the foundation upon which the books are written we are simply memorizing shapes." Samuel said, sounding philosophical.

Emilie

"Begin at the beginning..." I smiled and looked at the other man. "And the foundation is the desire to learn."

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

"I agree with that." Matthew nodded as he looked towards Samuel. "Knowledge is an interesting thing..." He mused softly and then looked towards Emilie. Going quiet, he wasn't sure where to start with his adventures and gently tapped his chin, humming quietly.

Emilie

I sipped my eggnog as I waited, my eyes bright with excitement. "Well go on then!" I said.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

"..." Matthew let out a long sigh and tilted his head back. He closed his eyes and started to speak quietly about some of his adventures but the ones on earth. He didn't want to frighten the girl or freak her out and so he was a bit hesitant to go past his Earthly adventures.

Emilie

I smiled as he spoke, resting my chin on my hands. "You saw the Pyramids? Were they beautiful?"

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

"Someone forced me there. I didn't have a choice." Matthew gave an irritated expression and shook his head. One of his very few family members got the bright idea of forcing him to Egypt and thought it'd be an interesting experience. "I was too busy watching over my cousin and making sure he didn't do anything odd to actually look at them..."

"The pyramids were actually boring compared to a few other things in the country." Matthew shook his head and let out a small chuckle. "I prefer Italian architecture more than Egyptian." He shrugged lightly and looked at his watch. "I should go soon..."

"Things change." Matthew gave a soft smile and stood up, dusting off his pants absently. "I few people I need to search for so I hope to see you all soon." He nodded lightly and started to walk towards the door.

Emilie

I ran over. "Wait!" I said. I wrote down my name and phone number. "Give me a ring if you need anything, yeah?" I smiled.

Tell it to the angels

You're already dead

Matthew took the paper in his hand and looked at it curiously. He stuffed it into his pocket and smiled with a nod. "I will... Probably sooner than what you think."

Samuel was interested in this man, something seemed....off. He would try an quietly follow him, at the very least he'd understand a few more human social parameters. followed after Matthew, trying to keep out of sight.

Matthew didn't notice the man following him and walked out of the house. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked down the street. Turning the corner, he looked around and walked down an alleyway, going up to a sort of old looking police box.

Samuel was intrigued. Why was Matthew approaching this historical communication device? He got closer until he felt getting nearer would jeopardize his stealth. Samuel studied the box, looking for any abnormalities, none were found.

The noise, the moving metal, and by the gods the smell, that was the only thing Elra could think of. It was awful, and by far the worse planet he seen while searching for the last remaining Time Lord. He desperately searched the busy streets, his metal chest plate bumping into bystanders while his dark green eyes scanned for the ever changing doctor. Elra looked to his hand, his dark complexion almost a perfect fit for his snow white hair, and dark eyes. A small crumbled picture lied in his palm, tightly gripped by his slender fingers, releasing his grip the picture exposed a man with brown shaggy hair stepping into a blue box, the top of it reading Police box in a language known to the humans. Stepping into a Alleyway, Elra stopped in his tracks, his expression frozen. His thick dark lips twisted down, and his view on a man who appeared to be approaching the box seen in the picture, darting down the Alleyway towards the box, loud clicks! could be heard as his metal boots slammed against the earth.

Émilie

I waved goodbye to him and mingled among the party goers. After a long while, I left, walking home rather than taking a taxi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back