• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who RP - OC Doctor x OC Companion - 21+ MxF

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all and welcome. So I'm hoping with the new specials there's a rise of doctor who fans that are craving a DW rp! My name's Jaxby (this is my name on discord, feel free to add me!) I'm 27 and have been rping for over a decade now, lit to novella and average 4-6 paras usually with one character in my control. Tho quality comes first!~

(I prefer to RP on GDocs when possible but am fine with Pm here, tho for OOC I'd prefer discord, I like faster paced back and forth and am always open for a voice call!)

I'm looking for someone to play an OC companion against my OC doctor, happy to tell you all about my doctor when you reach out but here's a snippet: "This version of the Doctor has his flaws, he can be slightly vain, quite mischievous, nosy and loud, he has an appreciation for the arts whether that be writing, acting, performing in any way. The Bard of Doctors it would seem. He can also be a bit of a flirt. When it comes down to it however, he is still the Doctor, he is kind, never cowardly, always doing his best to help who he can when he can as long as it doesn't break any rules of time travel ... Okay maybe he's willing to bend a couple of rules."

I'd love to play my doctor against an OC Female Companion. I'd prefer a platonic relationship between the two, though I'm fine with an Amy situation in the start so to speak.

I really wanna have the roleplay be like episodes or different adventures. I have an idea for the first 'episode' in mind.that takes place in October 2023/4, a spooky halloween villain sorta deal.

Please DM me or add me on discord if you're interested!! I don't have any triggers but let me know yours! I love OOC it's a must, we can make a discord server and doll it up and make playlists on spotify for the rp, pinterest moodboards, etc etc, you name it!

Who's ready for some Timey-Wimey adventures!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back