• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who? : Incoming, the 21st Century Einstein [Looking for someone to play the 10th or 11th Doctor]

HowlingWoods

"And she heaved the forest upon her back"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It all started with a simple message to a friend...

screenshot_1-png.777664

And so, low and behold, I search for a partner who hopefully is interested in this self-indulgent idea of mine. Below is my character form, followed by what I'm looking for in a partner. Don't stress if you don't meet every requirement! Chat with me, we might still be able to work something out. ^^

• Name: Aiden Smith
    Sexuality: Demisexual

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 139 Ibs
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown

Education Level: Doctorates

Likes: Mathematics, cats, statistical data, science, black coffee, classical music, practical things, logical things.

Dislikes: Things he can't explain, dogs, liars, actors, himself, people who don't take care of their body, illogical things, religion, religious fanatics.
playing: There Isn't Any God by Rusty Cage

coded by weldherwings.

What I'm looking for:
  • Someone capable and willing to play either the 10th or 11th doctor from Doctor Who. I don't really mind which, but I think they'd create the most comedic scenes with Aiden, and they're also my personal favorites. However, if you'd prefer to play a different doctor, let me know! I might be willing to make exceptions, but note that I'm not 100% caught up with the show so I haven't met the 13th yet.
  • Someone who is interested in a healthy mixture of comedic and emotional scenes.
  • Someone who can write at least two paragraphs per post, preferably more. Proper grammar and punctuation are also greatly appreciated. Obviously I will do the same.
  • Not a strict requirement, but someone okay with using BBCode would be nice. However, don't let this deter you as we 100% don't have to use BBCode if you don't want to.
  • Someone willing to talk OOC and ramble about characters and what not.
As far as the story line, we can make it up as we go, or follow the canon story line for whatever doctor chosen but substitute Aiden for the companion in that season. I haven't seen Doctor Who in some time so I'm not entirely sure it'll be completely accurate in the latter case but the fandom Wiki is my friend I suppose. I think Aiden would be a unique character to pair with the doctor, as Aiden acts with the weariness of someone who has lived a thousand years (despite living a mere 21) and yet has a very different perspective on life from the Doctor. Whereas Aiden sees the bad in his fellow humans as a reason to close himself off, the Doctor sees the bad in humans as a reason to save them, often times from themselves. Aiden is also extremely perceptive and will pick up things about the Doctor instantly that some of his companions took much longer to figure out. I think this pairing will challenge these character's core values in a deep and fun way.

Bump! Still looking, haven't gotten any offers yet! Will you be the lucky first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back