• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Doctor/Patient Confidentiality

My roommate keeps shouting at me to keep the windows open but she's being really rude and it smells like absolute weed outside T.T The absolute joys of living in oregon... ;.;

sounds like an asshat wanting a contact high.... xD I don't really have any advice for the situation. If you could change rooms I would.

You could also tel her that maybe allergies are acting up or something, especially if you all have an air conditioner.

Ah, it's fine. I just need someone to talk to ;.;

Also, you wanna timeskip? I came up with something for, like, 3 in the morning, RP time xD

I understand. I'm here for whatever :3 maybe wait till she falls asleep and then close it is another option. It's like....1 there, I think. She's bound to pass out soon.

Sure, sure. Want me to make a generic post for whatever Desmond's doing and you can go from there?

She's not even back to the dorm yet ._. And I'd close them now, but...I'm worried about more shouting. I dunno, I'll probably at least tell someone about the weed, at least.

And yeah, that sounds good c:

Probably something f better than nothing to mention it. Hopefully you all can resolve this peacefully. :)

She literally says "Shut the fuck up" after everything I say, and after I was on the phone earlier, she storms in with a bunch of guys, screams, and when I told her I was on the phone and asked if she could quiet down, she literally said I don't give a shit.

As I have pretty much stopped giving a shit about her attitude.

Ugh. T,T

Aaaand I officially have a new roommate! :D

I would too....I feel bad for whatever guy wants to date her. I've actually had a roommate like that before in an apartment. I ended up throwing a plate at her xD

Yeah, get a room change. Probably the best bet.

Woooo! Hope they're better !

*Sigh of relief* Just me, myself, and a HOUSE MARATHON WITH NO HEADPHOOOOONES :D

Ooh, also, whenever you have time- Could we skype at some point? I've been skyping with a bunch of online peeps lately- and it's like- OMG MY FRIENDS ACTUALLY HAVE VOICES! :D

Yeah totally :3 I was actually thinking about that just yesterday. Maybe tomorrow sometime?

I need to reinstall Skype xD now that I think about it.

Yeah! :D I've still got classes, but I'll be on either at 3 or 8-9 your time c: Do either of those work?

Aaaand I actually had to do that today too xD I was getting ready to call someone and...yeah, didn't work xD

8-9 would be better. I'm at work and don't get off til 6am, so I'll be asleep xD that might be safer anyway, that way neither of us have to rush.

Kdoke. I'll have it all set up and ready to go :3 you make the call when you're all settled in and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back