• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Do you want to be a witch that hides in plain sight?

Codebreaker

Do the monster mash...
Or a werewolf?

Or a vampire?

Welcome to...a town. I want to include people on the naming of the town.

A seemingly normal town surrounded by farmland and beautiful scenery. But...is it really normal? What about the strange happenings that happen at midnight, also known as the Witching Hour. Or the howlings that are made every full moon? Are those wolves or something far more dangerous? Or the bodies ripped into through their necks?

Is this town as normal as they portray it to be? Or is there something far more sinister at hand?

Reply to this and find out!

I actually wanted a witch coven in the rp, which consists of 13 witches. They usually have 2 leaders, the high priest/priestesses and they lead the coven through rituals and stuff like that

Oh that sounds cool, I have an Oc that's already a witch that I never really got to use fully so that's why I wanted to be a witch

Okay. Are you going to be a hawk (hates the creatures), dove (likes the creatures) or just a human who doesn't care, as long as they don't get in their way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back