• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Do you wanna (help) make a story?

Literary Revenant

One Thousand Club

Hello, my name is Aelia. This is a call for help from anyone willing. Very soon I will be hosting a rather detailed story with lots of lore and growth intended for it. For the past few months (Yes, Months. Its hard to work when you always have work and school) I have created content, revised it, coded it and remade it several times over. Right now it's in a rough form that is near completion but after thinking about it long and hard, I have decided that this is something I cannot do alone and I will need a partner or two to really help me make an amazing story for players and readers to enjoy.

The story is called Ris'Saliance Aior, it's a Fantasy story. I need people to help me keep it organized, maybe create extra characters or add onto the content I have created. There is a lot I want to do and if I dont get help, itll either take even longer or it may not see fruition.

Please reply here or send me a PM if you think you can help. Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back