• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Do you wanna do a 1x1?

Coolio to everyone.

@NeoStigma A cool plot I was thinking would be two people were sent to work at a forrest camp, but then are stranded there until they find some civilization.

Hey, if you're still looking for any partners in crime--I mean roleplay, I'm willing to jump in. I can do either modern or fantasy. It's up to you which (I'm so indecisive when it comes down to it xD ), but I'll MacGyver a plot if you throw me some parts.

@KayWyn haha I game to crime and/or roleplay. I like both modern and fantasy sooo you are making this hard on me. Any or both will do

@NeoStigma Dude, you said cool beans to....you are amazing (:3)

@Mena thats cool, whatcha wann roleplay?

JenTheDemon said:
@KayWyn haha I game to crime and/or roleplay. I like both modern and fantasy sooo you are making this hard on me. Any or both will do
Le hmmm....We could try to do a mix of both? Like have some supernatural stuff going on xD Or just some hardcore fantasy and go all Lord of the Rings/Dungeons and Dragons (Pardon my geek) on this. I've just been having this urge for some sort of magic, if you don't mind.

JenTheDemon said:
@KayWyn noooo problem! We could soooo do Lord of the Rings! It'd be amaze-balls
I've always loved the LotR so I'll always be happy to roleplay it :D Would you like to do the actual plot line of Lord of the Rings or make our own thing/world to mess around with? Or just have our own story in the LotR world?

Alright~! If you want, you can PM me (Still got some hours before I can message due to me trying to prove my innocence of not being a spam bot n' all xD ) and we can work this plot into oblivion!

I'm also interested! If you have any specific plots you want to RP about (Romance-based with adventure) do send me a PM! I can also do Pokemon and Warrior cats and wolves and everything like that xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back