• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Do you wanna do a 1x1?

JenTheDemon

Music geek over here
Hey, so I am looking for some coolio ideas and partners for some rps. I am more a romance type of person with a large sense of adventure. Genders of characters do not matter to me, just specify whats going on. I don't mind playing mal or female. We can talk roles, plots, characters and what-nots together.

What you will get from me

-

Moderate responces

-At least one paragraph

-Proper spelling and grammar

-A good sense of humor

-Chat in and out of rp, because we are who we are and can talk freely

-I won't let the rp die, unless we deem it boring and take up a new one

-Emojis

-I'll let oou know if I will be off for some timd

What I am expecting

-Moderatly good spelling and grammar

-Moderate replies

-Dedication

-Willing to deal with the occational pun or bad joke or emoji

-One paragraph minimum per response

-If you will be off, let me know

So, reply, pm me, let me know if you guys are game. Thanks. (:3)

Knowing me, something with music, romance and comedy. So, how about a highschool garage band goes big and the lead singer and drummer end up falling oor eachither but the bassist likes the drummer

Right, duh, think.

People foom opposite sides of the ocean come together in a war and are left scavengers and very few merpeople remain, and what is left needs to try and rebuild the capital, Atlantis?

Perfect now all we need I'd to make the characters. I have an idea for mine. What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm into romance & fantasy RPs right now, so would you like to try making a plot?

JenTheDemon said:
Knowing me, something with music, romance and comedy. So, how about a highschool garage band goes big and the lead singer and drummer end up falling oor eachither but the bassist likes the drummer
Sounds good! So, would you prefer the singer or the drummer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back