• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Do you like webcomics? | 1x1 rp search

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper
User Image

• My name is Harumi and I am a 30 year old female. I’m looking for other 21+ roleplay partners to write with. I had put out search threads searching for different various fandoms but recently I’ve been getting into a lot of Webcomics and wanted to make a thread solely based on some webcomics I’d like to try in 1x1s (I’m also curious to possibly make friends who also love these).

𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀

• I tend to write around 3-6 paragraphs depending on how many characters I play and how inspired I am.

• I am ditch friendly so, if you suddenly disappear for a month, I’ll assume the roleplay is done. Sometimes though I do tend to leave old servers open (I like looking back at some of the ones I most enjoyed) so if you happen to have a change of heart after a while and want to try and pick things up from where we left off don’t be afraid to hit me up! It’s happened before.

• If we’re doing Canon x OC then I request that we double, I’ll put below characters I’d like you to play for me and which I feel most comfortable playing for you. I may be willing to roleplay as other canons depending on the character.

• If interested, please DM me saying which pairings interest you the most rather than posting here.

𝗞𝗲𝘆

Bold – Who I prefer to play
    Strike – No longer wish to play at this time
    ☑ - Craving
    ☒ - Plot Idea

𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

Cursed Princess Club:
    OC x OC

Surviving Romance:
    OC x OC

Canon x OC
    Who I’ll play: Mihui, Shinbi, Seyeong, Jeha, Minwoo
    Who I’m seeking: Jeha, Minwoo, Rina, Jihyeon

The Little Trashmaid: (Maybe)
    OC x OC
    Spencer x Ricky

Mystic Messenger: (Yes, it’s also got a webcomic adaptation)
    Who I’ll play: Jumin, Zen, Yoosung
    Who I’m seeking: Jumin, Saeyoung

The Guy Upstairs:
    Serial Killer OC
    x OC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back