• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Do Not Go Gentle [Looking For]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Bang Bang

what can I say except
LOOKING FOR

Welcome to the Looking For Noticeboard for Do Not Go Gentle.

Here, you can submit requests looking for other players to play characters that relate to your own; This might be their sister, their lover, their enemy, or their Dragon 'buddy' (not pet. Never pet). Whatever you fancy.

Pop your request down below with what you are looking for, and in relation to which one of your characters, and they'll be added to the official 'pinboard'.

To claim a role advertised by another player, message the GM. This will 'reserve' the spot for you. You must then contact the player who is advertising and discuss with them what they want. Once everything is sorted and the role has been filled, the advertisement will be removed.

P I N B O A R D

Metallic Dragon Companion - Requested by ReverseTex ReverseTex

Secretive Faction The Golden Elixir - Run by NUSKI NUSKI and Dover Dover

Last edited:
silver_dragon_by_benwootten.jpg

RORENDHE

Ok this is my character’s, Gareth, dragon buddy. She travels with him and the two overtime will form a close bond. She’s a metallic dragon, so you’ll have to read the lore that goes accordingly. And also read my character sheet! Please PM me on RPN or Discord if interested!!​

THE GOLDEN ELIXIR
WANTS YOU!

latest

The user Dover Dover and I want to start a group for the roleplay called The Golden Elixir which will essentially be a small group of people (and/or warriors) that believe in the philosophical tradition of Taoism which emphasizes on living your life in harmony with the way of Tao. Tao is the intuitive knowing of "life" that cannot be grasped fully as just a concept but is known nonetheless through actual living experience of one's everyday being. This group has no leader, they all work together as a team but one of my characters created the group. You do not need to know much about Taoism or the way of Tao to be included, I really just read about it the other day on Wikipedia. The actual goal of this group will remain secret to outsiders (plus we're still debating on it), so private message me or Dover Dover if you're interested or have any ideas you'd like to bring to the table.

Update 1/24/2018

Main/Current purpose of the group has been changed to figuring out the mystery behind Ursuna's eternal winter. Once again, knowledge of Taoism isn't required (mostly included because of NUSKI NUSKI 's Sun Wukong character). Ideas are still being welcomed.

Update 1/24/2018

The Golden Elixir is no longer based on a people who believe in Taoism. We have found that people are less enthusiastic about joining when it is based around something such as Taoism. From now on, the The Golden Elixir will just be a group with common interests.

“Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.”

Last edited:
Heyo guys! What I'm looking for is pretty simple. I just want someone to stumble upon a cursed kingdom (Berbanya) and that's about it. While I do not have the complete lore of it up yet, I'll send it over to you if you decide to take up the offer.

And another one, this can be from the same person who will enter Berbanya, I'm looking for someone who's willing to take him under their wing. Like, he doesn't know anything about the current world so he needs a guide. He won't stick around for long if you don't want him to, just long enough for him to learn.

And yeah, that's about it!

Hey guys! I am simply looking for a uncle for Artemis (one who taught her most of the combats kills she has but is also jovial and carefree to a point)

A love interest (not an immediate thing but probably slowly leading up to that point and the guy will have to earn her affections. I am not concerned with Artemis having a love interest just thought it may put a spin on some things!)

Also some friend(s) she has earned/or will earn along the way (they can betray her in the end if that is what you wish, let the chaos ensue!). Thanks!

Assistant Required​

tumblr_oftoasgmDL1v5qjl1o1_500.gif

High Warlock of Ursuna speaks: He is in need of an assistant. Applicants are expected to:

☩ Be knowledgeable
☩ Diligent and hard working
☩ Obey me at all cost
☩ Knows when to shut up
☩ And other things that I may come up with later on

I shall assure that the pay is well and would be negotiated after acceptance. Serious applicants only- only apply when you are nearly entirely sure that you would be accepted. Contact me for a meeting, and I will set up an interview for you. If I'm not available, send me a message. Address will be given after I confirm.

Hey guys! I am simply looking for a uncle for Artemis (one who taught her most of the combats kills she has but is also jovial and carefree to a point)

A love interest (not an immediate thing but probably slowly leading up to that point and the guy will have to earn her affections. I am not concerned with Artemis having a love interest just thought it may put a spin on some things!)

Also some friend(s) she has earned/or will earn along the way (they can betray her in the end if that is what you wish, let the chaos ensue!). Thanks!

I'd be interested to play the uncle. Is he her biological uncle or just someone very close who she calls uncle?

I'd be interested to play the uncle. Is he her biological uncle or just someone very close who she calls uncle?
I don't mind either way! If you think it'll be better for him to be non-biological that is fine! I just hope for him to be around if Artemis ever needed him (maybe lurking in the distance XD).

RiverGamer RiverGamer I wouldn't mind Artemus and Decarcy being enemies if you want
s e v e n s e v e n I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for but Decarcy could be like a supplier of questionably legal items for the Valentine
(Can you tell I like my characters to be connected).

Last edited:
RiverGamer RiverGamer I wouldn't mind Artemus and Decarcy being enemies if you want.

That sounds like a good idea though I would see them as distrusting of each other rather than full-fledged enemies (due to Decarcy's goal of taking down those who use their power to trample on the poor being similar to Artemis' own of exacting justice on those she deems deserve it.) Ok, yes they would be a constant odds with each other but a thief isn't a higher priority than a killer for example and she would deal with him if she saw it to be totally necessary (or he just annoyed her enough XD)

but yeah the idea sounds great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back