• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Do Not Disturb signs and Ghosts do not mix well (Interest Checks!)

Aestheticly_Sinning

away for a while, sorry for not responding!
Send New Email
New Email Received
Serene Mirror Dorms
Cheap rooms at the Ser...
Need a place to stay for your high school/college career, but can't seem to find just one single place? Well, you're in luck! For YOU have been chosen for a cheap, if not FREE stay at Serene Mirror Dorms!

We have a gym, a pool, a study hall, and enough dorms for our selected students! Each dorm is the size of a two bed and one bath apartment, with a kitchenette and an entertainment area. Your dorm will be provided to you via mailing the key or you coming to the dorms yourself and meeting with the head master. You will be sharing a dorm with one other person of the same gender. Transportation to your school may and will be provided via transportation cards or free taxis.

*a form is to be filled out before dorm is given
**we are totally not haunted, do not listen to the reports.

We hope to see you!
1098 Li-King Drive

This is simply an RP taking place in a public dorm open to characters from high school age to college age. Some teacher characters for any high school/college may be able to live in the dorms.

Anyway, I got this idea as something cute! I will need at least 3 interest checks before I make and post any other information threads, such as character sheets, location, rules, and even a tiny announcements thread. The RP will be posted after maybe 3 character sheets are posted, not including my own character sheets.

This RP is looking for 3 people to make threads. This RP can fit up to 12 characters that are not mine.

Please be consistent with posts in this RP if you are truly interested. Thank you.

Things needed to be done for this RP
Interested check goal reached
Rules posted
Information tabs posted
Character Sheets posted
Roleplay posted
Roleplay started
[/check][/check]

Last edited:
The lore and extra information page, along with the character sheets thread, will be posted in a few hours. I've been busy so this'll be somewhat slow of a process, but I have free time at the current moment so I'm sure it won't be too slow of a process.

Is your character paranormal, spiritual, magical, or anything similar to the aforementioned topics; characters that are capable of magic and listing off their abilities is one example.
thanks ?
so, if i were to create a female who's parents were Mai [making her Mai], that'd be okay?? either that or her mother was a werewolf and her father is human~

thanks ?
so, if i were to create a female who's parents were Mai [making her Mai], that'd be okay?? either that or her mother was a werewolf and her father is human~
It is totally fine as long as your character matches logic and is not a ghostie without my explicit permission, so yes, your character is totally safe for this RP.

It is totally fine as long as your character matches logic and is not a ghostie without my explicit permission, so yes, your character is totally safe for this RP.
awesome :) and don't worry about that. I never like creating characters without grounded logic~ and she won't be especially powerful at all. i mean, she's only half a wolf :P

This sounds so cool!! If this is still a thing I am interested and have a character idea to run by you, let me know?

This sounds so cool!! If this is still a thing I am interested and have a character idea to run by you, let me know?
Yes, this is definitely still a thing! It may not look like it, but I'm afraid most of the people giving off interests have not uploaded their characters so it is still open to anyone willing to join, just read the rules in the CS page linked on this post of mine right here:

Ahhh sorry about the character delay! I've just been real busy. I'm still interested though and I'll try to get a character up soon ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back