• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Misanthropic

"The mansion. That retched mansion. The one where parties were held every night, the one where the lights never seemed to dim during the night, the one where you needed to be the best of the best to get in. So how did you end up here you brave soul? You get to see it during the day, you get to see it when all the confetti and all the punch is put away. You get to see the lifeless owners of the home roaming the grounds yet you still continue to stay? Have you no fear of what is lurking below? Do you not hear the sounds of the moaning and screaming in the early moanings, or do you just as others mistake that for a broken pipe? I led you here. I thought you'd believe me and set me free... Why won't you help me now?"
------------------​
Riebeck mansion, a mansion that is in the middle of nowhere. It had a strip of brick road leading towards it and it seems to always be snowing, however it is a house you cannot miss during the night time due to its bright lights and its loud jazz music playing. During the day though, it is very quiet on the outside. The old building letting out small creaks every so often. The structure keeps the same Victorian feel to it, as does the staff and the people on the inside. It seems to be either painted or rotted black on the outside but yet it doesn't take away from the beauty.

The house is owned by a women known as Lady Veronica, or Lady Vero. She is a curvy tall lady who is usually seen in a floor length Victorian styled dress and keeps a green color scheme. Her corset is tight around her waist but she still keeps perfect posture constantly. She is a secondary character and is the one who invited Y/N to stay in the home with her, she offers them a room due to their distant family relationship. She seems to know exactly what is doing on in the house but does nothing to stop it, instead she stands in the doorway and fiddles with her necklace with a bright red gem in the center of it. She has quite a bit of a temper, known for threatening her help with the cane she uses to walk. She likes to host glamarous parties during the night but is hardly ever seen joining.

The help consists of 2 characters. The first of which will be the main character (Aka who I will be playing most often) Jaeden. Hes a man in his early 20's and doesn't seem to smile all too often. He is usually seen with his hands behind his back following around Lady Vero in a black themed outfit. He is a rather short man, only standing at about 5 foot 2. He has rather curly messy hair that covers one side of his face, his only visible eye being a bright blue. He always seems rather grumpy and is known to be a pessimist when his lady isn't around. He seems to always have his neck covered and is constantly warning Y/N about the dangers of living there. The next help is a girl called Marcie, she is rather young, being in her late teen years. She is a little taller then Jaeden but she stands with a slouched position, always looking like a hurt puppy. She is very shaky and seems to always be scared of her surroundings.

This is the characters so far for a plot I'm making up. Basically you are called down to this house by your distant 'cousin' from a letter. Once you arrive she seems rather confused as if she doesn't remember inviting you. You continue staying there before you notice something frightening about the house during the daytime. Is it enough to check out? This is a dark themed BL story, hinting to the fact Jaeden can be a romantic character if you would like. It deals with gore, death, assault so be warned. I don't have drawings for all my characters but I'll add some of Jaeden.

If you are interested I don't have much qualifications! All I can say for certain is this is only m/m, please be okay with dark themes, I would hate to upset you. I tend to be adv lit and write multiple paragraphs so I would prefer for you to be the same! It doesn't matter all too much just NO oneliners. Your character can be anyone! Just stick with the theme, they have to be related to the Lady Vero but have no memories together as if they've never met. The setting is more victorian but your character can be more modern if you would like! Anyhow thats it, I hope this wasn't too long. Please let me know if you're interested!

Attachments

• jjaw.png
    jjaw.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • The Missing.png
    The Missing.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Smoach.png
    Smoach.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back