• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Do Androids Dream of Electric Hearts? OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I finally posted my cs, please let me know if anything needs to be modified or adjusted I would be happy to do so.

Hey everyone, just a reminder that our deadline is February 24th. If you need an extension, please reach out to me and there is no problem granting that! And it’s also fine if you need to drop out, life comes first and I wouldn’t expect anyone to put this rp first.

Hey everyone, just a reminder that our deadline is February 24th. If you need an extension, please reach out to me and there is no problem granting that! And it’s also fine if you need to drop out, life comes first and I wouldn’t expect anyone to put this rp first.
I should be able to finish writing my backstory today, but I thought I'd let you know I am falling a bit behind just in case I do need more time >.<

I should be able to finish writing my backstory today, but I thought I'd let you know I am falling a bit behind just in case I do need more time >.<
That’s no problem! You have access to the discord link if you’d like (there are a couple of things I need to finish with my own character sheets — so you’re fine to take a few more days to get that sorted)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back