• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Divine/Mortal 1x1? (Skyrim/ESO/Original)

Prose

(ง'̀-'́)ง
First, this can be skyrim/eso or it can be original! I'm just craving the idea of a god (or daedric prince?) falling for a mortal! ♡

I have no plot, I've just been thinking about some divine being loving a mortal and how sweet and how sad that could be!

I'm good with any race or faction, and I'm thinking original characters when it comes to skyrim/eso, unless you're comfortable with writing a canon role~ (or you really want me to take a stab at someone, in which case I would probably try!)

My gender preference right now is female, (I don't mind what gender you want to play whether its male, female, or anything else! ♡) so for now that's all I'm going to play. c:

If anyone's interested, let me know! This for sure doesn't have to be fandom related if you happen to be interested in the idea and not the game ♡♡

Does it have to be Elder Scrolls related? This sounds like a cool idea, but I literally know nothing about the ES series.

Okay, cool ^.^ Mind if I play the mortal?

(Also rereading your post I feel silly for missing that last line XD I should probably stop staying up so late.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back