• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Divergent

Emyrald Links

Hello all. I have just recently gotten into the series (only read the first book but avidly looking for the others) I want to create my own Divergent family. I am taking Tris Prior but all else are welcome. I hope to create a fun filled group and get too meet many friends. If you are interested please pm with who you want and a sample of your style roleplay. doesn't have to be perfect I'm not a critic but I want at least a paragraph per post and want to understand what is being said. Can't wait to meet my new partners.

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

:five:

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::smiled::smiled::smiled::smiled:

( If there was a way to express my feelings through this, i would.)

No we have two other members one is an OC

Alright so now we have

Peter

Tris

Christina

Welcome aboard divergentgurl1

Bump

I have never done this type of roleplay before (more than one other person) but I'm curious to try and I adore Divergent! So if you want, and I can still join, I'd love to roleplay! Are you cool with me making an oc though? I could roleplay a cannon character as well though if you want. :)

Uuummm do we make characters or pretend to be ones from the books and movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back