• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Divergent roleplay anyone? ~Open~

Prayforthewickedeveryday

-Amazing Horror Queen-
This would take place in the same universe, just without any canon characters. As in We are the canon characters now.

The only rule is to follow the RPN rules.

Dauntless (Brave, the only rule is to be loyal)~
Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday
Field Marshall Field Marshall
Metaphorically Metaphorically

Amity {Peaceful, the hippies of the group. They usually are very outgoing and nice)~
iZie_b00 iZie_b00
Open
Metaphorically Metaphorically

Erudite [cold, usually very antisocial and extremely smart]-
Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature
Makomin Makomin
Open

Abnegation [Vanity is bad, all gray, all the same, helps out everyone and is very polite, almost robotic]~
Open
Open
Open

Candor |Very honest no matter what|-
Open
Open
Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Last edited:
Interested, though how would it work? Would it be free-rein in the universe,is there a plot we follow, do we follow the canon plot but with our own characters? And how are the people from the various factions going to interact.

Be interested in reserving a Dauntless or Amity.

I'm sorry for posting this in your thread, but that WAS a roleplay. i wanted to do a helper roleplay. and i can't send messages, so I posted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back