• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Whoever I need to do next (Cas and Griff?) Will have to be posted Sunday/Monday as I have just been away and got back tonight and am away again till Sunday 😭
Will get them up as soon as I can though ❤️

Oh shoot! I wasn't trying to rush you Nerdy! I can wait to post Bloom! <3 I'll just work on Fable tomorrow!
No you're fine, I was just posting this because it's just what I have to do, can't be helped.
You can post Bloom and I'll just post Cas after👍 will give me more to post with anyway? Up to you ❤️

I want to apologize for not being as active lately. I have some stuff going on in real life right now and I barely have had time to even hop on here. All of my characters are up though and after I get some help from my mom with the situation. I should be back to a better posting schedule.(plus my oldest will be in school soon which also helps give me more time xD)

Griffon will be updated tomorrow since I don't have work.
So sorry, the last two days were hectic and it's a miracle I got Cas up ☺️

I finally got up Griffon's post! I had a lot less time today than I thought I did though so it wasn't as full of a post as I wanted <3

I will try get up Phillip and Chris tomorrow, I have a wedding this weekend and my brother coming up so I'm gonna be quite busy but I have a free night tomorrow ^_^

Getting another post up tomorrow! My computers cooling pump malfunctioned AGAIN so I can’t use it and am having to borrow a laptop so I am super sorry I didn’t post today!

Is anyone free to interact with Vex? I am just super struggling to do a third post of her by herself which is my bad but I just don’t know who to throw her at.

Charlie's plan was to stay with the people she's with currently until she's safe at home or with someone else. Maybe Vex sees them at the café they're at? Or sees them all somewhere else like at a playground or something?

I don't know what to do honestly and school just started so I have less time too write or brain storm

There wouldn't happen to be room for an old friend here would there?

After graduating law school, getting married, and just wrapping up my honeymoon, my heart is aching to return to this thread if you'll have me <3
I'm sure I'll have a lot of catching up to do (as I see Blair now has a twin sister!) but I'm excited at the prospect of bringing back some old characters if there's room

Hi! WanderLust. WanderLust. We would love for you to return, although it might take a bit for us to work out plots due to many many things having happened but I personally am glad to see you.
Congrats on your wedding and honeymoon! <3 I hope you're super happy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back