• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
WanderLust. WanderLust. HIIIIIII MY LOVE! WELCOME BACK! I hope everything has been wonderful in your life while you have been away! Congrats on all the milestones!!! I am so happy to see you back! We will have to also discuss plots because many different thing a have happened in your absence but I am still so excited to see the return of your babes!

ILL HAVE MY NEXT DUE CHARACTER POSTED TOMORROW! Sorry for the wait!

Nerdy. Nerdy. COMPLETELY understand - I guess the first order of business would be how Blair's absence has been handled (or if its even been acknowledged?) I suppose the same applies to Maverick although Lainey was less intertwined with heavy plot lines so it might be fairly easy to just sneak her back in. I'm super down for plotting this all out before making any posts - I'm trying to read through some posts now to kind of catch up on current relationships, plots and character availability but if anybody has any guidance or suggestions for plots I'm all ears!

I cannot tell you guys how much it means to talk to you all again <3 I've been on cloud nine, happily MARRIED (first time I've gotten to say that lol) and just couldn't be more thrilled. My life has definitely settled down now that all those major life milestones are passed though which means I'll have plenty of time and headspace for plotting and posting :D

So Blair disappeared after Christian broke up with her, and currently she is being looked for by Briony (Her twin sister, played by Wolfiee Wolfiee ) and others like Christian, Randi etc. It's a complete mystery so it shouldn't be too hard to figure something out.

Maverick just disappeared but not like Blair where it's a mystery and people are scared, but more that he just dropped out of being a trainer, so I'm unsure what that would entail.

And Lainey we have just not mentioned but has basically been implied to still be around to be honest.

Nerdy. Nerdy. Hmmmm - for Blair I'm wondering if there could be some sort of kidnapping by either erudite or dauntless leadership (someone who suspected she was divergent) - I know she definitely had some beef with Obadiah so maybe we could tie that in somehow? Perhaps she was forced to kill her captor which is how she ultimately escapes - Alternatively, they might have let her go on the condition that she continue subjecting herself to experiments in return for their silence on her divergency, OR let her go on the condition that she find and reveal the identities of other divergents??

I'm really open to input on how to work out Blair's disappearance! For Maverick I'm thinking he either returned down to the underground, fighting for money and resuming his old "Ash" persona - OR - he's found out that, just like his brother Caspian, he also has some sort of heart condition and has been trying to keep it under raps.

While we work out Blair and Maverick it sounds like it's pretty safe for me to hop back in with Lainey, are any characters currently available for interaction?

So I got home tonight and went to hop on the computer (had my post all ready to start) and then I've been so nauseous and sick in my gut that I had to lie down out of fear of throwing up or passing out.... I've only just recovered (I think it was just food related, I might have IBS or some other food related intolerances etc.) And it's super late now 😭
I will try get Phillip up before work tomorrow and if not then definitely after but I really couldn't sit up at my computer tonight and have been lying on the floor since I got to my room...

Long story but I'm sorry. Will reply tomorrow...

WanderLust. WanderLust. Hey hey, stranger, how you doing? XD I'm happy to hear how far you've come and that you're in a much better place than when we last talked. The other guys pretty much gave you the rundown of what happened with your characters, but luckily we do indeed have a vacancy on the training team for Maverick to fill if he wants to rejoin. Or he can just vibe with his underground persona and maintain his connections with the other characters without it being in an official capacity, as one fired instructor is doing now. 👀 Totally up to you what you wanna do there! Lainey has been an NPC quietly living with Shayla and staying under the radar all this time, so you have free range with how you wanna play her absence. Maybe she decided to temporarily go off the grid to have a friends/tech detox period and connect with her inner self lol? With Blair, I definitely would love for you to bring her back, however since we currently have all three Divergent slots full, I'm going to request that she lost her powers and Divergent status during her absence. So if she was kidnapped, her kidnappers found a way to successfully neutralize her powers, and she no longer has the ability to distinguish fear simulations from reality. My apologies for the inconvenience. Otherwise, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask, and if you're ready for it, I eagerly await your return to the RP thread!

Nerdy. Nerdy. No worries, my love, hope you feel better soon!

Last edited:
WanderLust. WanderLust. I'll message you tonight and we can plot on our CHARRIES and what we can rekindle and what we will have to change or create in order of plots ❤️

If you need someone to interact with them Charlie and Vex are mostly free in a cafe and everyone else is kinda doing things together I think.

I felt pretty sick this morning but have recovered enough to go to work so I will reply this afternoon ❤️ thanks for understanding Aviator Aviator

I'm unsure whether skycaptor skycaptor is still interested in this thread since we haven't heard from them in a bit, but assuming that Birdie isn't going to reply, then Shayla should also be free.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 WanderLust. WanderLust. Nerdy. Nerdy. Perhaps Blair's disappearance is linked to the discovery at Dr. Munro's lab that Vex just made? What if Blair is currently one of the test tube specimens, and part of Vex's agenda with Chris was to brainwash him to turn over Blair, whom Vex may have had reason to suspect was Divergent? What do you guys think? If I am WAY off the mark in regards to Dr. Munro's plans, please don't hesitate to tell me so! I'm just coming up with conspiracy theories now to segue Blair into the story lmao.

I have to admit I’m definitely leaning towards Blair’s divergency being “paused” rather than completely eliminated (if that’s okay - no need to establish when or if it will come back, just want to at least leave that possibility open) I also am super into the idea of Dr. Munro and/or Vex having kidnapped Blair to experiment on ways to make divergents complacent or “cure” them which is what neutralized Blair’s powers and ability to distinguish fear simulations from reality.

For Maverick I think I am gonna have him laying low in the hospital after recently being diagnosed with exactly what Caspian had. Would love for him to run into a familiar face while in the hospital if anybody is down to plot that!

Im not entirely sure how much time has passed in the RP since I was gone, but I was debating having Lainey return from visiting her family in erudite, maybe coming home wondering where Shayla is?

If you want a familiar face I can suggest Briony or Rhysand to run into Maverick at some point if you’d like? Since those two are dauntless born they would be familiar with Maverick. WanderLust. WanderLust.

WanderLust. WanderLust. From memory during initiation the initiates are not meant to go to other factions. Hence why they usually do in secret.
You could have it that she has been besotted with Beck but they broke up so she's back into socializing with a fiery vengeance and passion?

But up to you obviously

Trying to figure out who to post next so I can work on a post!

Also I will reply to all plotting stuff tomorrow when my brain works!

WanderLust. WanderLust. Shay is open if you need to throw a character at someone!

Rhysand post coming tonight. I’ll work on Aya and Briony’s posts tomorrow!

Just a heads up that I’m waiting for the next time skip before I post (I was told it’s coming up shortly) I just have a few more plots to get straightened out!

I don't think the timeskip is that soon? I personally still have a lot of plots still in this day of RP that will require many more posts 🤣
WanderLust. WanderLust. You could definitely join in now if you want! Otherwise you might be waiting a while!

WanderLust. WanderLust. Yes indeed, agreed with Nerdy. Nerdy. We didn't start the current period of free time all that long ago, so we got a little while left on this day before we timeskip to the next training session. Nonetheless, feel free to post whenever you are comfortable!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Wolfiee Wolfiee Please post with Charlie and Rhys sometime today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back