• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Guys my husband and I were on our way to a camp and got to play in snow!!! We never have been to snow properly and so it was amazing fun

Attachments

• IMG20230803161808.jpg
    IMG20230803161808.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG20230803161241.jpg
    IMG20230803161241.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG20230803160958.jpg
    IMG20230803160958.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Aw that's amazing I hope you had a bunch of fun, and omg your so pretty!!

Aw that's amazing I hope you had a bunch of fun, and omg your so pretty!!
Naw thanks! That's so nice of you! Yes we did have so much fun even though we only got like ten minutes ☺️
Ahhhhh that looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! I am so happy for you!!! Did ya build a snowman?
No we didn't as we werent there long and I was just having fun romping around 🤣 plus hubby was recovering from a cold and didn't wanna get too sick. Next time though!!!

Rhysand will absolutely be up today. I’ve kept getting delayed by stuff needing done in my home. 😅🤣

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please reply with Charlie today and Aubrey too if you can!

So as we've established, I don't know Overwatch, but who would your characters main in Super Smash Brothers or Mortal Kombat? Whatever y'all play. XD

MK:
Charlie: Would probably play Kitana because she seems lovely but also a great ruler and has awesome style otherwise she might play Jacqui Briggs or Sonya Cage

Aubrey: Aubrey would definitely play as Johnny Cage and also Cassie

Phillip: Would play all of them but would love Scorpion the most

Christian: Would probably play Jax Briggs or maybe Sub Zero to rival Phillip

Cassidy: Would play D'vorah, Mileena or Skarlet because she thinks they're very fun and have interesting styles and abilities

Griffon: Griff would probably never play but would just play Liu Kang

I personally love to play Kitana, Jade, Dvorah, Mileena and Skarlet

I know I am due with Randi but I need to wait for Rhys to be up. Aviator Aviator would you like me to reach out to Wolfiee and make sure they are okay? Been a bit since we have heard from her.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I don't really care anymore. I'm getting tired of pulling my hair out for people to post, so it's on you guys to know when you need to do that now. Starting soon I'll just be removing characters who are over three weeks since their last post because they're holding up the thread.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I don't really care anymore. I'm getting tired of pulling my hair out for people to post, so it's on you guys to know when you need to do that now. Starting soon I'll just be removing characters who are over three weeks since their last post because they're holding up the thread.
I am so so sorry it has gotten to that point and I know I am part of the problem. I promise it has never been from lack of love for this rp, things have just been a struggle lately.

Posted first angel thing
I can change it or do whatever but I thought it wad good to just introduce what their like

Also it was tempting to give them a face claim of a different person because their almost based on a character they played-
Wilson Jermaine Heredia who played a drag queen named angel that played bucket drums on the street for spare change
I love that character so so so much and gave a little wink by making them like playing drums

_boopityBoop _boopityBoop Angel's post was equal parts amazing and hilarious! They seem like an awesome addition to our Divergent family, and I can't wait to see how their character grows as the thread progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back