• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Tattoos are future ideas, they don't have Tattoos yet

WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME TO DO THIS BEFORE I FEEL SO BEHIND AND NOW I HAVE AT LEAST 6 CHARACTERS PLUS MY DND CHARRIES!!!!

Does anyone have their macros back? Are they not coming back? I'm getting really tired of having to copy and paste my old posts and editing them.... Also my macros had every gif/picture I wanted for my charries and now I'll have to go find them all again :'(

I’ll get my replies up tomorrow or Friday once I have time to write up a good post!

Sorry I couldn't get Phillip up but will work on him tonight ☺️
Wolfiee Wolfiee did you have anything in particular you wanted Phillip and Briony to do or should i improvise?

I’m gonna get Rhysand, Aya, and Briony up tomorrow/Sunday. I’m gonna have a busy week next week so I wanna make sure I get everybody up before then .

Last edited:
Anybody's character free for interaction with Charlie? Typing up her post today and want to know if anyone wants to have her interact with them after she's done with Shay?

Wolfiee Wolfiee You're at three weeks with Rhys and 2.5 with Briony, so please reply with them sometime today.

If your character were to wake up inside an anime parallel universe, which anime would it be???

I just wanted to pop this here, thought it would be useful for someone to have an off website contact for me so that if the site goes down or something happened we wouldn't lose all contact.
IG: JustMiriam21
Discord: nerdy_christian_gamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back