• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wolfiee Wolfiee Yes, that would be fine if Poppy withdrew from tomorrow's training. Seeing as both Ghost and Maverick will be, uh, calling out sick from work tomorrow, management of the free-for-all will be left in Charlie and Harper's hands. Good luck guys uwu.

I wish Charlie and Harper the best of luck dealing with everyone(The poor souls). 😂😅

I'm also bummed about the change tbh lmao I understand it needed to happen and it's fine, I'm just undecided if I'll actually have Bella stay in cause I had one personal plot of mine that's due to happen morning of that would significantly affect her performance 😄

Not trying to create more work for Aviator Aviator but maybe with Poppy and Mav dropping out of the free for all the ranking could be modified again? So then hopefully Bella wouldn’t have to be taken out too? Just an idea but it might be a stupid one so don’t mind me over here in my corner eating cookies.

I mean I haven't decided yet and I don't want to make more work for Nightmare I just have the one big thing in the morning and a few smaller plots that are conflicting. Which is fine, Im sure I can think up up workaround I just have to stop being indecisive and make a decision 😅

Okay... by midnight tonight EST, everyone please give me a decisive answer as to who is participating in the free-for-all, and who is not. From there I shall decide what to do. If I do not hear from you, I will assume that all your initiates are participating in the free-for-all, and at that time everyone will be locked in. Currently I only have Maverick and Poppy listed as no-shows.

* Also, please keep in mind for everyone considering dropping out, we will have our usual interval of free time after training tomorrow! So please be mindful not to complete all your plots for the day during training time and then have nothing to occupy your characters afterward.

Aubrey and Chris will be involved. Charlie will simply be there to tend to wounds should there be any.

Would you guys mind helping me choose a fc for Poppy’s father Nikolai.

MV5BMTQ3ODEyNjA4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTE4ODMyMjE@._V1_.jpg

08HARDY1-articleLarge.jpg

A-843707-1588467681-7412.png.jpg

906399-hugh-jackman-mcu.jpeg

1035x870

It’s so hard to choose between them! They both fit the aesthetic for how I envision him.

Oioooof I love both of those men do flipping much!!!! Waaaaah
I'm not sure id be able to decide between the two 😂
But if I have to vote I'll say Hugh cause he fits what I've imagined poppy's dad as.

im not getting notifs for this thread, again :xFfrown:
& Hugh Jackman has my vote! He looks more like a man on the run from the law type imo, and Dante will be participating!

Looks like Hugh is in the lead so far! Gonna wait and get a few more votes! Since he won’t be showing up just yettt.

Oh yeah so I’m curious to if Dante and Fable are gonna end up together? Or are you guys going with the flow of things? (I’m curious because they are a cute ship 🥰)

Oh yeah so I’m curious to if Dante and Fable are gonna end up together? Or are you guys going with the flow of things? (I’m curious because they are a cute ship 🥰)
they are a cute ship! & we haven't plotted that far ahead tbh, so its a go with the flow type of thing for rn!

I’ll try to post Wednesday but this week is hell week for me because all my diploma requirements are due. The latest I’ll have a post up is this Saturday. Sorry :(

Night will be participating in the ffa

Also he'll be needing someone to interact with so unless you've got other plans for Chris I'd be down Nerdy. Nerdy.

Aaand my vote would be for Hugh as well.

Will have Jaxom’s reply up tonight. Sorry for the delay was taking care of some stuff I missed while my internet was out.

Since Bella is participating in tomorrow's free-for-all, the current placements will remain. As for the weapons the initiates use during it, would you guys rather they all be armed with two knives before they start, so that everyone has the same weapons and they don't have to worry about acquiring them? Or another option is that no one is armed prior to the start and there's a massive stockpile of various weapons in the center of the room that everyone has to fight for, much like the Hunger Games. Keep in mind that all weapons will be hologram technology that passes through the body intangibly and won't inflict any real damage but simulates pain according to the force with which it was swung and where it landed just like a real wound would. When a character has taken too many or too serious a blow, they will briefly fall into a state of unconsciousness that lasts like five minutes or so, mimicking death.

I mean I'm down for either but maybe start them off with a knife or two just to start?? Like they'd have a weapon on hand but are able to aquire different or new weapons along the way? Idk, both sound good to me 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back