• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ghost after being forced by multiple people to get up and make a karaoke performance

On a side note, Maverick would definitly be drunkenly and passionately singing mr bright side. Blair would probably pick the cringiest song she could think of and make poppy and randi do it with her lol.

Omfg I love the Killers!!! Is it a spoopy coincidence that I happened to be listening to another Killers song (My Own Soul's Warning) when reading your message, or what?

And yes, Ghost is most definitely that silent chad.

Oooh those are some interesting choices so far!

I’m trying to figure out what songs my two would do. Because their song choices would be soooo vastly different depending on if they were drunk or sober.

Drunk Poppy would sing some deep shit that festered out song wise. So maybe or
Cause you know drunk people reveal their emotions while out of it lmao.

Sober Poppy would be outgoing and ready to sing with Randi, Blair, and force Ghost to sing as well. So her song choice for herself all happy would be

DRUNK JAX WOULD SING THIS then sober Jaxom would probably sing something like this

I love Panic at the Disco, too! I was so close to including "Emperor's New Clothes" as one of Ghost's songs but ultimately decided it was a little too loud and upbeat for him. Y'all got good music taste.

Wolfiee Wolfiee I admit it, your character questions are far better than mine. *tips hat*

I feel like Aubrey would definitely try and sing some Paramore with her friends, regardless of how drunk or not she was :')

Now Chris? I feel like he would be super unenthusiastic and only do it if Blair convinced him to get up and do it. However he wouldn't sing very well and would sort of awkwardly stand there.

And Charlie? Well she would love to sing something that is softer and jazzier? Probably cheesy love songs :P

ALSO AUBREY WOULD FORCE CHARLIE TO SING THIS :')

I feel like drunk Bella would sing something like Without Me or Sorry by Halsey

Sober Bella would probably do Lovely by Billie Eilish or something deep and emotional like Someone You Loved or something I don't really know haha

Will do! Should hopefully have a reply up tomorrow night!

Aviator Aviator Where is Ghost at currently or near? I’m gonna have Poppy trying to find him!

Wolfiee Wolfiee He's currently in one of the testing rooms with Alex, so he's not quite available just yet, but if you end Poppy's post with her "going" to find him, I can arrange a run-in with my next post!

xayah. xayah. Please try to post on the RP thread in the next day or two!

Last edited:
I hate to break it to everyone who got attached to the previous free-for-all results, but I did say that they'd be subject to change if any new initiates joined, and now we must include True! This means we'll be doing a complete redo of the free-for-all from scratch. I apologize in advance to anyone whose character's score declined significantly... but that's the luck of the draw, same as the first time. Again, please keep in mind when reading these results that they're listed in the order of elimination, so the higher your character's number, the better their performance.

1) Dante is taken out by True
2) Night is taken out by Aubrey
3) Maverick is taken out by Chris
4) Fable is taken out by Finn
5) Randi is taken out by Finn
6) Blair is taken out by Bella
7) Thorn is taken out by Jaxom
8) Poppy is taken out by Finn
9) Chris is taken out by Aubrey
10) Jaxom is taken out by Aubrey
11) Aubrey is taken out by Bella and earns 10 points.
12) True is taken out by Finn and earns 20 points damn this boi is a literal ladykiller
13) Finn is taken out by Harper and earns 30 points.
14) Harper is taken out by Bella sorry kids y'all were robbed of your 40 points
15) Bella wins!!! And earns 50 points.

xuanan xuanan After all the initiates passed Phase One, everyone was awarded a small stat boost of 1-3 points, with the number being randomly generated. That being said, True has an additional 1 point to tack onto her battle stats, if you'd like to edit her form to reflect that. Don't worry if her stats look kinda low for now, because stat boosts will be given out again after the two remaining phases have been completed.

Eek, sorry for messing with everyone's stats for the free-for-all. It hasn't been roleplayed yet, right? I'll add an extra point for True somewhere, and I'm not worried at all, I do kind of like her stats being on the lower side-- it fits her character a little more.

Lol I now have no idea what to do with my characters for the free for all uh... I might have to pull Mav out of the free for all to accommodate some other plots

xuanan xuanan Don't feel bad, I anticipated this as a possibility. And, I mean, True kicked ass in the free-for-all! Be proud of your girl, because I know I am. <3

Nerdy. Nerdy. You're due for an RP post, please! Ngl I am so excited for whatever mischief Aubrey and Finn will unleash upon Charlie's room.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Emergency weekend doesn't sound good; is everything all right? On the RP thread, True interacted with Randi (and boy was it an awesome post), and on this thread we just redid the results of the free-for-all to accommodate our new initiate!

Ahahaha I feel like in this free for all we have three Katos and several Rues, I think I am gonna have to pull Maverick out of this for the sake of plotting.

True tho, I'm still trying to figure out how the heck Bella of all people would win this whole thing against people who are obviously much more skilled than she is, especially since she takes out both Aubrey AND Blair hahahaha

I'll get a post up as soon as Wolfie does. I'm pressed for time as I have a lot of work and trying to organise my life 😂
I'll try to reply asap though.

Dang that sucks! :( Well I can't reply today or tomorrow anyway due to just how busy I am! I am working pretty much all day every day and then have social events in the evening! It's ridiculous.

However, I do have Chris who's not doing anything and hasn't been for ages, so if someone is in need of interaction I can have him interact with them? Maybe Night paralyzed paralyzed or Blair and Thorn? OR Randi and True? or Leah or whatever :') I don't know.

MY INTERNET IS BACK. It was out for over an entire day due to someone taking the lower half of a utility pole clear out during the storm supposedly(not sure if it was just the storm or not that was the cause). It was crazy because my entire county was without internet not just the little area I live in.

Man I missed a lot. Also I’m really bummed about the change. I was really looking forward to how it originally was. However I also completely understand that it had to happen.😔

Also last thing would it be alright if I also withdrew Poppy from the testing? I have a few plots for her now that’ve changed a bit. So I’d like to take her out of the ranking if possible before anything gets completely official! I’m sorry to drop this on everyone at once but I’m also afraid my internet will drop again do to the storms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back