• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
tbh im not entirely sure what to do - is jake allowed to tag along with bloom/charlie even tho charlie basically told him not to? its def a jake thing to do, but if not i need to know what else to do w him since he had been interacting w bloom
I’m going to be getting a post up with Lainey in the next few days! I can have her interact with Jake if you’d like

Hm, I think Ghost would either be PT Barnum in the Greatest Showman or possibly Dr. Facilier aka the Shadow Man in Princess and the Frog. XD

Oooooh I love this question!!

Blair would either be Elsa from Disney’s frozen or possibly Christine from Phantom of the Opera

Maverick would 100% be one of the princes from into the woods (picturing him singing “Agony” is a making me giggle) or the Philip Carlyle to Ghost’s PT Barnum in greatest showman

Lainey would either be Heather Chandler from Heathers (possibly Heather McNamara) but her personality also screams Megara from Hercules

I am so sorry I didn’t post today! Covid has been kicking my butt and I have been in and out of sleep all day! I will get a post up tomorrow for Fable and Randi!

Randi would be Katherine Howard from Six the Musical! I mean there is no one who fits her better in my opinion!

Fable would be Anastasia from Anastasia! She is has always felt out of place and is on her quest to find herself and her true home!

Thorn would be (Not a broadway musical but a good musical nonetheless) Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Such a sweetie who has spent all his life being told he is nothing and it only made him kind.

Vex is 10000% The Mad Hatter from the Broadway show Wonderland! I mean if you have heard the song I Will Prevail it is all Vex vibes!

Bloom I could see as Belle from Beauty and the Beast! She is such a beauty but so kind and patient and willing to give people chances but also stand firm in what she believes!

Shayla I feel is (once again not a broadway musical) a genderbent Garret from Quest for Camelot! I Stand Alone just gives me such Shayla vibes because she is afraid to let people get close to her because of her fate.

Randi is up! Fable coming in tomorrow! I hate being sick! Other babes will follow in the days to come! I will hopefully get Fable and Bloom or Thorn posted tomorrow.

Hm, I think Ghost would either be PT Barnum in the Greatest Showman or possibly Dr. Facilier aka the Shadow Man in Princess and the Frog. XD
Ooh I love those two for Ghost! That makes so much sense to me!
Oooooh I love this question!!

Blair would either be Elsa from Disney’s frozen or possibly Christine from Phantom of the Opera

Maverick would 100% be one of the princes from into the woods (picturing him singing “Agony” is a making me giggle) or the Philip Carlyle to Ghost’s PT Barnum in greatest showman

Lainey would either be Heather Chandler from Heathers (possibly Heather McNamara) but her personality also screams Megara from Hercules
Ooh these are also all BRILLIANT. I totally imagine Maverick and Caspian as the princes, totally see them singing Agony.
I am so sorry I didn’t post today! Covid has been kicking my butt and I have been in and out of sleep all day! I will get a post up tomorrow for Fable and Randi!

Randi would be Katherine Howard from Six the Musical! I mean there is no one who fits her better in my opinion!

Fable would be Anastasia from Anastasia! She is has always felt out of place and is on her quest to find herself and her true home!

Thorn would be (Not a broadway musical but a good musical nonetheless) Quasimodo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Such a sweetie who has spent all his life being told he is nothing and it only made him kind.

Vex is 10000% The Mad Hatter from the Broadway show Wonderland! I mean if you have heard the song I Will Prevail it is all Vex vibes!

Bloom I could see as Belle from Beauty and the Beast! She is such a beauty but so kind and patient and willing to give people chances but also stand firm in what she believes!

Shayla I feel is (once again not a broadway musical) a genderbent Garret from Quest for Camelot! I Stand Alone just gives me such Shayla vibes because she is afraid to let people get close to her because of her fate.
Flip I love all of these as well! So brilliant and work so wonderfully with these characters!

As for my own:

Charlie would be Eponine from Les Miserables, or/and EliZa from Hamilton because she is always doing what she can to help others but often gets overlooked. She also tends to love people who don't quite love her back the same way.

Aubrey would be Chloe Valentine from Be More Chill or something along those lines. She'd enjoy playing a slurry teenage girl from a silly show like that.

Christian could easily play both The Phantom, or Raoul from Phantom of the Opera. Given his dual personalities I think either one would suit him well depending on the mood.

For Cas, I get Elphaba, from Wicked, vibes from her, however I think she would also be an amazing Nina from In The Heights! She is a hard worker but cares a lot and has much to hide.

Griffon, my darling boy, makes me think of Evan from Dear Evan Hansen, just because he's a bit more awkward and yet has a friendly charm. Otherwise he could be a Newsie boy from Newsies. (not Jack Kelly, but maybe Davey Jacob's!)

Bloom is posted! Vex coming in tomorrow! Sorry for the wait! I had most of Bloom's post done yesterday then LOST IT ALL and was devastated lol!

WanderLust. WanderLust. Please post with both of your OG babes later today or tomorrow!

Also since we seem to be getting low on members again, if anyone knows any advanced RPers outside of this thread, please feel free to invite them!

Last edited:
Vex is up!

Also, I will try to see if I can get anyone :D

And for anyone interested, this is how Bloom's hair looks. It can be a bit hard to describe so I thought I'd show yall a picture.
1643444266635.png1643444303965.png
1643444334527.png

I can reply tomorrow, minus Aubrey. I'll also reply with Griffon, unless someone needs him for interaction I was going to bring him into Cas and Randi's interaction

Question time! Which of these character types does your character/characters fall into?

1. The Lover
The romantic lead who’s guided by the heart.
2. The Hero
The protagonist who rises to meet a challenge and saves the day.
3. The Magician
A powerful figure who has harnessed the ways of the universe to achieve key goals.
4. The Outlaw
The rebel who won’t abide by society’s demands.
5. The Explorer
A character naturally driven to push the boundaries of the status quo and explore the unknown.
6. The Sage
A wise figure with knowledge for those who inquire. The mother figure or mentor is often based on this archetype.
7. The Innocent
A morally pure character, often a child, whose only intentions are good.
8. The Creator
A motivated visionary who creates art or structures during the narrative.
9. The Ruler
A character with legal or emotional power over others.
10. The Caregiver
A character who continually supports others and makes sacrifices on their behalf.
11. The Everyman
A relatable character who feels recognizable from daily life.
12. The Jester
A funny character or trickster who provides comic relief, but may also speak important truths.

I think Ghost's rebellious agenda firmly establishes him as an Outlaw... but he wants to evolve into a Magician because that description would sound really badass to him.

Blair is up!! Maverick - and possibly Lainey - will be up later today or tomorrow. Im still not sure what to do with Lainey as I haven't heard from kiwifrosty kiwifrosty

To answer your question Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Blair is definitely the Lover, Maverick the explorer and Lainey possibly the outlaw.

For my babes…hmmmm let’s see…

Randi - The Explorer

Fable - The Outlaw

Thorn - The Caregiver

Vex - The Ruler I guess is the closest thing for her…

Bloom - The Sage

I will post tomorrow, sorry about that, today was a public holiday so friends came over to our area for the whole day.
I have work tomorrow but I'll be able to do it in the evening since my husband will be busy anyway.

Also for my charries:

Charlie Is the caregiver, it is sort of her iconic thing.

Aubrey strikes me as a Hero, mixed with just a tad of Rebel.

Chris is probably.... I'm not too sure, maybe an Everyman?

Cassidy is an explorer (with also a tad of Rebel)

And Griffon would be the innocent!

I’m trying to think of a way to bring Lainey into Chris and Shay’s interaction …. Any ideas? I kinda like the idea of Lainey hitting on Chris knowing FULL well he has a girlfriend😅 Nerdy. Nerdy. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 PLOT IDEA: Lainey uses her families money to pay Shay for rent = they have a strained relationship but Lainey refuses to sleep in the dorms and Shay could use the money?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back