• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Nerdy. Nerdy. I messaged sanc yesterday to see if Randi would be free in her next post and they said yes so I'm assuming the interaction between Cas and Randi will be wrapped up in the next post??

Oh okay I didn't realize. Is anything happening? Are we time skipping soon? My characters aren't doing anything so all my posts (minus like Charlie and sort of Aubs) are just flavour text at the moment.

Because now IDK what to do with Cas and Griffon and Aubrey. Even Chris is hardly doing anything. I'll still start my posts tonight but Im not really sure what my charries are doing now.

WanderLust. WanderLust. Are you going to post with Lainey? I don't have much to go on with just Chris and shay, so I know my post will likely be very short and not exciting.

Aviator Aviator I'll be working on them today and tomorrow, just trying to think of something for Griffon to do.

Side note - do we have any ACOTAR readers in this thread? Currently reading a court of mist and fury and I’m obsessed

Aviator Aviator and Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 - How long do we think the plot for Fable and Ghost to get the real memory serum is going to take? I was going to end my next post with them returning with the real stuff - just don't want this plot to be dragged out too long as I don't want to stall any of the other characters

I replied with both Griffon and Christian now, apologies for both of them being a bit long winded and yet short at the same time. As Wander said, it's getting harder for some of the charries to have anything to do right now. Honestly all of mine are pretty much ready to time skip, and I'm just trying to think of things to do but not really coming up with anything.

WanderLust. WanderLust. Yeah, I can make that work, so long as Fable and Ghost return at the very end of your next post. Then we can make our private plot with Blair and Ghost happen after the time skip, so technically tomorrow morning in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back