• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disturbances (Star Wars: The Old Republic RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
IRL? I am not sure.

-I am still on deployment in the middle of an Ocean.

-Folclor has been dealing with persona/work issues and medical things.

-And Darth Bambi was dealing with family/medical issues.

But I have not seen or heard from them in a bit. As for where everyone is in RP? Primarily on two planets. Nar Shadda where the group is making a run for a ship and life; and on Courasant where the Jedi temple is under attack.

That would be beyond my call, but it's possible that that's what has to happen.

Yeah, that's the thing. SW RP's around here seem to be cured to die out. I was hoping this one could be saved.

True. Sad as it is. I just don't have the energy to be the Plot Runner of an RP.

I do have discord, however as most of my time is from US Govt computers it is not accessible on a regular basis. But I am open to ideas and helping where I can.

I appreciate that. ^_^ So do you know of any active SW RP's that could use a new player?

A revival/reboot would be good I think. And you're probably right about the movie boosting interest.

I understand work getting in the way. Enjoy some down time, and post when you can.

I mean, reboot would definitely be something I'd get in on, perhaps a different take on the hands over saber build while still having a focus on the same abilities. I have some ideas on a new character if we rebuild with new characters, or the same character as well. Furthermore, I don't have the ability to solely lead a story, but if we got together, I know I can definitely jointly help drive things here or there and try to formulate some plot points and what have you.

I would like to keep my current characters, just because I enjoy these versions of them. But might change a couple things here and there for them. My work schedule does not enable me to really lead a plot line. I'm in a similar boat in that I could probably support and help out, but not be the plot runner for it.

If another star wars rp is coming into the mix, even if it is just a reconstruction of one. I'd be interested in joining.

I have indeed noticed a distinct lack of good/active Star Wars rps.

Though I guess easiest solution would be to make one myself. By I'm lazy. But perhaps my interest in a good star wars rp will win out and give me such initiative.

Well, there's four interested parties now, two of which are able to help make a plot and what have you.

Well then I shall indeed let you know. And always will to discuss plots! As of now, I'm still deciding on which Era.

However! I should let it be known up front I dont really do Cannon characters. So what characters would be allowed would need to be OCs. I am not adverse to canon events and threats, however.

Maybe I'll throw an interest check out tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back