• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disturbances (Star Wars: The Old Republic RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That's fair, following full canon can be rough. Granted, things like the Intergalactic Civil War, the Sith Wars and the Clone Wars makes it easy because that shit hard up has millions of battles you never see due to the size of the system.

Indeed so! But it's less about rough, and more along the lines I would like to see what trouble OCs can cause on their own, without adherence to canon lore. I suppose in that regard, it would lend towards AU territory. Though I cant deny there were some really fun events that could be taken part in. And like you said, they were definitely broad enough things could be happening on entirely different fronts.

Something something regardless of the Disney headcanon they made up, the original canon in the EU actually had it that the clones were only in about 40% of the entiriety of the clone wars battles.

The disney canon has no power here. For all intents and purposes it does not exist in my rp. Even should the chosen Era take place after Return of the Jedi.

Disney canon shouldn't exist in any era. Disney Canon barely exists in Disney canon ffs.

A Yuuzhan Vong war would be interesting, though many people these days may not know who the Vong are.

True.

That's why I'm thinking of maybe seeing about another Sith War. With a couple of Sith Lords about to start some trouble. A bit more understandable for folk. And gives some chance for people to sway plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back