• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy disternia || the curiousity of rembrance

Hi Im interested heavily! But I wonder about what would be allowed in the character creation process or even finding faceclaims--Is there a way to contact you guys as a group for a better stream-of-thought idea sharing? I might have a strong antagonist or anti-villain character in mind!
For now, you're best bet is to check out the other threads (found above :D)! If you're just asking general questions about the rp, drop a message in the ooc chat, but if you have very specific questions, probably head over to private conversations with doneanddusted doneanddusted , since she's spearheading the actual narration. I'll see what I can do about idea sharing — maybe we could have another thread for just ideas and thoughts on the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back