• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Disney's OnexOne Thread

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
It's been a while since I posted one of these, but I'm looking for more roleplay friends, so here we gooo.

What I'm looking for:
✔ Detailed writers. 500+ words.

✔ Modern and some Historical mostly. Romance is a must. Love drama, angst, and comedic situations.

✔ Plotting and character development. Let's brainstorm and day dream. Let's gush about our characters and what will happen to them next.

✔ OOC. I want to be friends with my partners! Let's talk about our day and our favorite TV shows and all that good stuff.

Please PM me if you're interested and let's collaborate. <3

i know i said that i was only looking for mxm or fxf, but i do have a male character for mxf that you might like for one of your desired plots! if you're ever interested again, send me a separate pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back