• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney?

snowflake

higher further faster baby!
Hello everyone! I'm looking for literate partners for Disney related roleplays!
I write 1-3 paragraphs and am familiar with the following characters (can take on others) FxF or FxM, crossover and AU friendly! Main characters should be human only. I won't do anything against site rules, but I do prefer less light-hearted and more deep roleplays.
The more stars, the more I'd like to write that character.
•Elsa *****
•Kristoff **
•Rapunzel *
•Mother Gothel ***
•Maleficent *****
•Evil Queen ***
•Ariel ***
•Mirana(White Queen)****
•Beast/Prince Adam(will genderbend)**
Very interested in ElsaxHans, ElsaxF OC, MaleficentxDiaval, MaleficentxEvil Queen, MaleficentxAurora, ArielxMoana, and AlicexWhite Queen

Last edited:
I sure love me some Disney! I’m familiar with most Disney characters so i’m available for almost anyone at your leisure :)

I can roll with any of these if I can play Raizel (oc) and yes, she will only be human :3 Incase you worried because of my picture

Hey! Would you want us to play another Disney character, or could we play a OC while you play a Disney character that you like, as long as it works for the Disney character's universe?

I love Alice in Wonderland and I actually have an Alice in wonderland plot however I’d like to hear more about the white queen x Alice plot

I love Alice in Wonderland and I actually have an Alice in wonderland plot however I’d like to hear more about the white queen x Alice plot
I don't so much have a full fledged plot, just some ideas stemming from Alice choosing to remain in Underland as Mirana's champion and learning to become a knight, and in the process, the two of them fall in love. Perhaps Alice eventually returns to England and brings Mirana with her to meet her mother?

I don't so much have a full fledged plot, just some ideas stemming from Alice choosing to remain in Underland as Mirana's champion and learning to become a knight, and in the process, the two of them fall in love. Perhaps Alice eventually returns to England and brings Mirana with her to meet her mother?

Sounds good so far. Wanna pm me and discuss further ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back