• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney in Hogwarts

Skryeb

Trash Gremlin
I really, in the worse way, want to do a Disney/Harry Potter crossover where the Disney prince and princesses are attending Hogwarts. Mickey as a headmaster, maybe Oswald could be "Dark Lord" of this lord. I don't know. Anyone interested?

OOOOOOHHHH YAAAAS. Could we do characters from companies bought by Disney too (Lucasfilms, Marvel, etc?)

@GiroGirl723

I think that's a great idea! I actually love everything about that idea!

@Hammy

Horribly silly. Glad you're on board!

@Creepypasta Hound

Oh.... Oh my god, yes? Like, I never knew that I needed to experience Loki teaching potions until now. It would be funnier if Thor taught DADA also... This brings me too much joy.

Question: Do we have the characters "converging" at Hogwarts (as in, they all come from their separate worlds and keep their backstories) or they all were born in the wizarding world with adapted forms of their backstories to fit the Harry Potter world?

I was thinking of adapted forms of their backgrounds to fit the world better. What do you guys prefer though?

And thank you @Hammy ! I didn't have time before work to finish up the thread then post the link over here.

Scarlet Phynix]I was thinking of adapted forms of their backgrounds to fit the world better. What do you guys prefer though? And thank you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9240-hammy/ said:
@Hammy[/URL] ! I didn't have time before work to finish up the thread then post the link over here.
I figured as much. Sure thing, buddy.

I was kinda pondering how to get these characters to fit in better together in terms of background. I think that's a generally pretty good idea. I really want to get Peter Quill in there and I had a thought about him getting accepted into Hogwarts early on, but I also still want to have him with Yondu raising him. Working on that.

Hammy said:
I figured as much. Sure thing, buddy.
I was kinda pondering how to get these characters to fit in better together in terms of background. I think that's a generally pretty good idea. I really want to get Peter Quill in there and I had a thought about him getting accepted into Hogwarts early on, but I also still want to have him with Yondu raising him. Working on that.
YAAAAS. Ohemgee, if you're doing Quill would you be down with me doing Gamora and us eventually working in a relationship? I SHIP THEM SO HARD.

You know, it's funny. Peter is one of the few characters I don't actually ship at all typically (though I do ship his dads) so yeah, I could work with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back