• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PhoebeBumbleflip

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting an interest check so please bear with me if I do something wrong.
If people are interested, this will be a roleplay taking place in Pixie Hollow. The exact time that it takes place will be determined by a vote, but the main time periods to choose from are the movies and the books. For those who don't know, the movies take place before the books and there are some inconsistencies between the two. You may rp as a canon character or an oc, the time period selected will determine if certain canon characters are available to roleplay as, for example if the movie time period is chosen Prilla will not be available since she would not exist yet. LGBTQ+ characters are allowed, and you are allowed to roleplay canon characters as LGBTQ+. Since the fairies do not swear in the movies or books, I would like the roleplay to be free of cussing. There is no specific reply length. If you know you will not be able to rp for a specific period of time, please let me know. If you do not know much about Disney Fairies lore but would still like to be in the roleplay, I would be glad to explain some of it to you. If you have any questions please leave them in the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back