• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

I hate writing action scenes... can we just pretend Fion did ok and then sneezed and the last target went kablooey
Fion tripped and set off a chain reaction of events that ended up with the entire building exploding. As it wasn’t a situation with hostages within it, she gets a perfect accuracy score and a record breaking time of 0.5 seconds.

Fion tripped and set off a chain reaction of events that ended up with the entire building exploding. As it wasn’t a situation with hostages within it, she gets a perfect accuracy score and a record breaking time of 0.5 seconds.
I fear... this tracks with her character

Just do what I do, pick at least once a day to hit up "All watched threads" as the tracker can't be relied on 100%.

Okay. Finally caught up on the posts I've missed over the past few days, gonna start working on a post after I get some sleep.

On a side note:

WHY ARE THEY ALL HOT!?

*Ahem* I mean... good writers? I'm struggling out here and y'alls styles are actually outstanding. Like wtf, teach me your ways 💀

Okay. Finally caught up on the posts I've missed over the past few days, gonna start working on a post after I get some sleep.

On a side note:

WHY ARE THEY ALL HOT!?

*Ahem* I mean... good writers? I'm struggling out here and y'alls styles are actually outstanding. Like wtf, teach me your ways 💀
Everyone is about to get hotter when they enter Sorentese orbit. 💀
Tip for improving one's writing from mone of my idols: "Git gud."

On a side note:

WHY ARE THEY ALL HOT!?

I fuck you not I wrote mine whilst mildly cooked on weed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back