• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Discarded and Forgotten OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Cool beans. And no worries, I completely understand that real life stuff comes before RP. Just had wanted to check on you. :-D

P u f f P u f f That was a great post! I think Alice definitely has the most optimistic mindset so far.

little-alien little-alien Same here! I can relate to this. I usually just knock out too. I also really liked your post. Plex definitely right to be on high alert with Remus.My pup’s been glitchy. So Remus might be a wild card.

I’ll definitely get to replying as soon as I can. I’m booked into back to back meetings today so I’ll be busy most of today. Thanks for your patience!

Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed I definitely second, Trektek. School and life > forum. Although, I also can’t wait to meet your character later on.

Have a great day everyone! Also, it’s really nice to find an enthusiastic group of writers. It’s a rarity for me. :D

Transient Transient Aw thank you so much! I’m very excited to keep writing, most of the time (as you said) I can’t find a group of people who are happy to write, so this is fun :) I have a feeling Alice is going to take a quick liking to Remus once they all get to know each other better.

P u f f P u f f That was a great post! I think Alice definitely has the most optimistic mindset so far.

little-alien little-alien Same here! I can relate to this. I usually just knock out too. I also really liked your post. Plex definitely right to be on high alert with Remus.My pup’s been glitchy. So Remus might be a wild card.

I’ll definitely get to replying as soon as I can. I’m booked into back to back meetings today so I’ll be busy most of today. Thanks for your patience!

Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed I definitely second, Trektek. School and life > forum. Although, I also can’t wait to meet your character later on.

Have a great day everyone! Also, it’s really nice to find an enthusiastic group of writers. It’s a rarity for me. :D

Thank you!! Plex is a hard character to play sometimes with feeling nothing, but I enjoy it! I work a double today so I understand! Have a good day! ☺️

Me too! I'm just so excited to finally have a RP to do on here 😭 Also I hope nobody gets annoyed if suddenly...somehow...vines/ memes get dropped about our characters??? 👀

Haha. Im so glad that you guys are just so happy about this thread. I'll put up the next update tomorrow since you guys are so eager. :-D

As in a giant mechanical rabbit screetching "i have the power of god and anime on my side!! HEEEEYYAAAA" except, yknow, in tinny stutters.

Gonna try to post a reply tonight! But am a little tipsy because it was a shit day at work. 😂 But I hope everyone had an amazing day!

Thank you!! 😂 Currently taking shots of tequila like its water oops. But my day was okay, other than waiting on IGNORANT tables today! LMAO But I'm glad you're day was alright and feeling good at the moment ahah!

Yes, in fact. My phone’s at 2%, but I’ll finish it up ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back