• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disc Fall ~ Fictional Drive OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
At least 5 sentences/1 paragraph should do the trick. 2 Paragraphs as the minimum might be too much for melody7654 melody7654 here, considering what I've seen from them thus far--I'm sure over the course of the RP their writing style(and girth) will improve.

we're literally just gonna start over from post one--no big deal, hopefully.

On that note, I believe I've reached a decision--we're going on a hard reset, with the thread going up probably around monday. This time, I'll make sure to give the RP a grace period of at least 2 days and 3 days at most in hopes of people actually interacting. Is that gucci with everyone?
Okay, sounds good to me! Whatever everyone's most comfortable with. We'll give it another try!

Hiya, just got around to making my post. Just wanna say, I did make my character (Lena) ask a bunch of questions, but I don't mean to slow down the pace or anything, just to clarify. I simply think that's what she would do and y'all are quite welcome to tell her to shush and be more spontaneous if ya want XD

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod would it be okay if Amaterasu blew open a way into the ship? I think that I should be able to do it without hurting anyone.

I'm interested in this RP and wrote my CS. Giyu will act as a mentor to Lucy. Maybe the first reRun or Sratch Driver they encounter is based on one of the upper or lower moon demons from Taisho era Japan( Demon Slayer universe)

Last edited:
I'm interested in this RP and wrote my CS. Giyu will act as a mentor to Lucy. Maybe the first reRun they encounter is based on one of the upper or lower moon demons from Taisho era Japan( Demon Slayer universe)
I think that this roleplay is dead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back