• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•―π–Žπ–—π–Œπ–Š 𝖔𝖋 π•―π–—π–†π–Œπ–”π–“π–˜ | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There we go. I might tweak things a bit here and there before the deadline but yeah, here she is!

76281cba8602c597fa852b08d0a643b6.jpg

"Harm me and I will return it twofold. Harm my wyvern and I will make sure you will regret it for the rest of your short and miserable life."

• Name: Suviyana Balcht
    Class: Dracoknight
    Origin: Glaise

Summary: A dracoknight whose purpose had been shattered by betrayal and now wanders to obtain new experiences and grow stronger.

• Silver Axe
    • Handaxe
    • Vulnerary (2x)
    • Bacht Amulet

I'll give this a deeper look in a bit, but for now you should try to keep the weaponry to C-class or lower since it's the start, so steel, bronze, etc. This goes for everyone else as well.

AI10100 AI10100 Bloody_Death Bloody_Death down to make a little mercenary troupe if you’re interested.

Oohhh that sounds interesting! I was talking to Spec about possibly being hired we could talk more about it if we get accepted?

I'll give this a deeper look in a bit, but for now you should try to keep the weaponry to C-class or lower since it's the start, so steel, bronze, etc. This goes for everyone else as well.

Roger roger!

Is anyone else's code breaking when you put color/lists in the tabs o_o

Yeah for some reason I can't add color even with html ;( Guess it's a plain cs for me

Alrighty, I wanted to aim towards a more comedic kind of character

nOeb4O9.png

"Behold the grace of a thousand years of dancing!"

• Name: Volo Valcroise
    Class: Soldier
    Origin: Thysk

Summary:
    An eccentric soul whose strange fighting style makes him well-known for the right and wrong reasons.

Last edited:
bea67bb82943514c7a2f50337c8bd4a4.jpg

"I'm going to pay for this in the morning, aren't I?"

• Name: Vinicius "Vini" Fitzroy
    Class: Thief
    Origin: Tornebreaux

Summary: A quiet thief turned mercenary, marred by ingrained superstitions.

Okay now the format doesn't look like a stroke. Here is draft 1!

I cooked

BL4oA5Z.png

"Yes, yes, I'll be with you shortly. The scriptures never said anything about Naga's grace being swift, you know."

• Name: Valeria Almiran
    Class: Nun (Monk)
    Origin: Reine

Summary: A wandering, whimsical cleric bearing secrets not her own.

I'm also planning on doing a male character, if possible. He's going to be a dark mage.

EJylQvwU0AAFe7t
Credit to @/saichi_380 on Twitter
"All that matters is that we won and came out alive. Who cares about what we did to achieve that."

• Name: Kouki, Chibana
    Nickname: Kou
    Class: Mercenary
    Origin: Hifuka, Yelm

Summary: A young man from the nation of Yelm. A skilled sword user who strives to grow stronger so that he may one day protect those closest to him.

Accidentally sent this before I was actually done. But here's my guy! Hopefully his backstory isn't too long. I was really trying to keep it short 😭

Last edited:
Also, the characters are looking insanely good so far. It's probably gonna be tough to choose.

Rosu.jpeg

-I've lived the life of a noble but now I want to live a life I can call my own

Name: Victoria Leroux
Class: Archer
Origin: Wolfwater, Thysk

Summary: A noblewoman who is eager to explore Zefir with her trusty bow and brother[/tab]

[tab=General][/tab][tab=General][/tab][tab=General]
Appearance: Victoria stands at the average height of 5'5 with a lithe physique. As a noble, she was often forced to wear tight-fitting dresses, corsets, or skirts. Now that she is living life on the road, she tends to wear pants and long-sleeved shirts. Her hair is usually up in a ponytail or braided. The only jewelry she kept is a simple silver heart-shaped necklace that her mother gave her.

Personality:
Victoria is an optimistic, cheerful, and excitable lady. She loves getting to meet new people and see new places, though that was a rarity for her growing up. She was expected to be a proper lady; elegant, graceful, and obedient. Anything deemed un-ladylike was met with a scolding lecture behind closed doors. Now that she's fled the life of nobility, Victoria is finding her voice and allowing herself to express herself rather than repress it like she was taught.[/tab]

[tab=Backstory]
Backstory:[/tab]
[tab=Backstory][/tab]
[tab=Backstory]
Victoria was the only daughter of Gerald and Lydia Leroux, a noble family that resided in Thysk capital. The only legitimate child that is. Her father's philandering ways eventually resulted in her younger half-brother, James Holzer. Her father and mother simply ignored him and pretended he didn't exist while his mother still continued to be a maid and he eventually worked in the stables. Victoria however welcomed him with open arms and the siblings spent time together in secret. The siblings shared their dreams, their fears, and everything in between until one day their lives took a drastic change.

Her father arranged for her to wed a man twice her age and a rumored alcoholic. At first, Victoria simply bit her tongue, accepting that this was her fate. However, as the wedding day got closer the more anxious and restless she felt. Marrying this man would end any chance she had of achieving her dreams of seeing all of what Zefir had to offer. So the night before her wedding, Victoria quickly packed a bag and headed out the door, only to be stopped by her brother. Rather than stop her, James insisted on joining her. Together the two left the only place they had known as home and went off to start their new lives.

Equipment:
  1. Steel Bow
  2. Vulnerary
  3. 3 rations of food
  4. Leather Armor
  5. 50 gold pieces
[/tab]

[tab=Other]
[tab=Other][/tab]
[tab=Other]
  1. Water
  2. Socializing
  3. Mornings
  4. Reading
  5. Hunting
  6. Music

Dislikes:
  1. Broccoli
  2. Excessive Heat
  3. Humidity
  4. Arrogance
  5. Spiders
  6. Ale

Quirk: Quirk: Often times Victoria can be heard humming whether she is lost in thought, doing a mindless task, or just plain happy.

Other:

Color Code:
[/tab][tab=Other]#9365B8
[/tab]

[/tabs]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
I'm going with an Armored Knight for my concept, female, not sure on the nation just yet, repurposing a sheet from another RP to make it all the easier. I'm going to aim getting it out today. Scratch the repurposing, doing something new.

Last edited:
15 Of The Most Silent Anime Characters Who Enjoy Their Own Company

I will rise above my station and make something of myself

Name: James Holzer
Class: Cavalier
Origin: Wolfwater, Thysk

Summary: A silent guardian who seems to enjoy the company of horses over people [/tab]

[tab=General]
Appearance: James is 6'0 with a lean figure thanks to his work as a stable boy and taking care of the horses. All his life he has only ever worn simple and cheap clothing. However, it has never bothered him considering his line of work.

Personality:
James is a man of few words. He is a silent observer who takes everything in before making a decision. Due to his upbringing, he trusts few people, and the few that he does, he is willing to risk his life for them. He can come across as cold and stand-offish but if someone is lucky enough to earn his trust they get to learn that James is a polite and kind-hearted man. A practical man, he doesn't often indulge in fantasies or dreams, preferring things he can actually achieve.[/tab]

[tab=Backstory]
Backstory: James is the product of Gerald Leroux's affair with the maid. His wife was understandably upset and demanded they be thrown out. Gerald refused and allowed them to stay, denying that James was his son even though their likeliness was undeniable. It was decided that once James was old enough, he would work in the stables. Out of sight, out of mind. It was the only act of kindness his father ever showed him. At first, James was hopeful that eventually Gerald would acknowledge him but over the years, he eventually let that dream go. Thankfully his older half-sister, Victoria was all too happy to spend time with him when they could manage. The siblings grew up as complete opposites but were each other's confidants and he confided in her his dream: To become a cavalier like in his favorite storybook.
As they got older, James always assumed that dream was just that, a dream. Until one day Victoria made a decision that ended up altering his life as well. The night before her wedding, he was still awake and heard noises coming from the kitchen. It was there he found Victoria and after listening to her share how she could no longer life this life and wished to explore the world, James decided right then and there to join her. So the two siblings packed what they could and jumped on the fastest and strongest horse they had, Thunder, and road off into the night.

Equipment: [weapons, potions, elixirs, food, and other such things go here; a list is fine]
*Steel lance
*Horse (not quite sure it counts as equipment but thought I should make it known)
*3 rations of food
*Iron armor
[/tab]

[tab=Other]
*Horses
*Apples
*Cooking
*Reading

Dislikes:
*Excessive Heat
*Most nobility
*Theoretical/Theory
*Asparagus
*Small spaces

Quirk: He has a hard time maintaining eye contact with people as he feels awkward and vulnerable.

Other:

Color Code:
[/tab]
[tab=Other]#2969B0
[/tab]

[/tabs]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

I apologize for the coding errors on my end. I swear I copied and pasted! I will try again and see if I can fix it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back