• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•―π–Žπ–—π–Œπ–Š 𝖔𝖋 π•―π–—π–†π–Œπ–”π–“π–˜ | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

1694926909118.png
- By Sword and Shield, I shall not yield! -​

• Name: Freya Lowell
    Class: Armored Knight
    Origin: Solans, Mistreach

Summary: A brave and bold young knight that fights for the people of Solans, with convictions of steel she wields her blade.

Last edited:
RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun this looks good so far, just be aware to stick to FE weapons. Steel sword is enough weaponry. I'm not sure what a steel arm/iron heater shield is though.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun this looks good so far, just be aware to stick to FE weapons. Steel sword is enough weaponry. I'm not sure what a steel arm/iron heater shield is though.
Just a shield, cosmetic/battle effect, window dressing if you will, most knights in the game have one it just serves no real purpose than looking cool, I plan to bash people in the face with mine as a part of battling though if that's fine.

Also placing the shield with Armor.

Edit 2

Just noticed Steel Arm, that was a typo.

Last edited:
A second character from me!

0o0jpZW.jpg

"No more... Free Laguz, once and for all."

• Name: Hati
    Class: Laguz (Raven)
    Origin: Tornebreaux

Summary: An escaped handmaid who aims to free her brethren from their chains.

Last edited:
Finally done with my character. Sorry about the length.

914d56bc460a6c751221faf4778a2efc.jpg

- A specter I may be, I will nonetheless keep persisting until I've found what I seek. For those who died to give me life, I owe them at least that and more. Your sacrifices will not be in vain friends, this I swear. -

• Name: Yurick
    Class: Dark Mage
    Origin: Karai, Glaise

Summary: Saved from the brink of death, this young prince wields the shadows themselves to bring agony down upon his enemies.

Last edited:
Looking through the lore and it looks pretty thought-out and interesting. Am I good to start looking at some options or is this pretty much at capacity?

It's based off who puts in the best sheets, so not all of us are going to pass. Or so it was said to me in interest check. Though so far, a lot of people haven't put anything in or even communicated here, so I would just run with it.

Here's my sheet, might have some small changes here and there in the future but here it is!

(If I become responsible enough, I'll finish that art for her but at this moment I am bombarded with time consuming assignments uwu)
image.png

"I am a De'Ark. I am worthy."

• Name: Sacha Evelle De'Ark
    Class: Pegasus Knight
    Origin: Reine

Summary: A young pegasus knight with a great wonder for magic en route to Solan to deliver a package that decides if she is worthy of the De'Ark name.[/SIZE]

__original_drawn_by_kizawa_hiroto__40c2816a03c9169be1c4facd9a829acc.jpg

"Whatcha need? I got swords, staves, shields, and axes of legendary quality! ...No, you can't buy the cat."

• Name: Raina Faerberg
    Class: Fighter
    Origin: Sunfall, Solans
    Summary: An ambitious apprentice seeking to restore her family’s reputation by crafting a weapon of legend.

Last edited:
I did some edits of Yurick's character sheet. Felt like he was too similar to another certain blond prince. :xFrolleyes:

That aside, All of these characters submitted so far look amazing guys. <3

A small note: I won't be accepting any more applications from people who HAVEN'T proclaimed interest in the past. We have enough prospects at the moment.

In other news, here's my girl.

Kyou.jpg

In the name of the Inheritors, you shall feel the sting of ice and snow!

• Name: Baatar, Kyou
    Class: Myrmidon
    Origin: Lonkaa, Glaise

Summary: A disgraced swordswoman that desperately wanders the continent in a grandiose search for renewed purpose.

I can make the necessary switch if needed but I'll probably wait around to see if more come in and all that 🫑

I can always change Hati to a dude as well. All I'd have to do is change her FC and some pronouns :>

Same here. Nothing too much changes if I genderswap Raina. I already had a male variant picked out as well so it would be a very minor change.

I'm just gonna start counting it off before everyone flips and this goes the other way:

5 male sheets, 8 female sheets

Only like one or two people would need to flip so far assuming the current gender ratio still stands on acceptance, and also assuming everyone gets in. Probably best to wait for acceptances and then swap genders if needed.

It’s not like gender makes an enormous difference in an rp like this.

I say we need more girl power.

I have a preference for balanced rosters, I don't condone a sausage fest or the female version of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back