• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dinosaur seeks shelter from Extinction (OCs, Realism, Fantasy, Steampunk, Dice Based, and more)

BasDorcha

Golden Age Dinosaur
Hey there. I'm looking just to see what's out there. A little bit about me:
  • RPing since 2000, so I've role played long enough my career could buy alcohol.
  • Paragraphing Dinosaur of the Yahoo Chats golden ages.
  • Open to ideas
  • Frequent poster
  • Romance is fine
  • No romance is fine
  • Murder, ess-eee-ecs (if you get this we should be friends), villainy, drama, betrayal, character torture, you name it I'm fine with it. I don't need trigger warning, I don't need a safe space, nothing is off limits for me.
  • If you are known to flake, don't bother with me. No GOOD rp happens within a week. It takes time, it takes energy, it sometimes takes planning. IF we start an RP we don't like, we can try something else, but ghosting - not cool.
  • If you've made it this far and have some particular idea in mind, or even if you just want to say hey, feel free to send me a message here or on discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back