• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dimension Hoppers! (One position left!)

ThreeSuns17

Just another Empire Ant
Dimension hoppers is about a group of three teenagers. Tommy, Buck, and Sara. With this in mind, I am only accepting one person for the position of Sara. This is not first come first serve.

Tommy: Quick witted, Good with the statistics and probable weird things that Buck and Sara choose not to meddle with. (Tommy is now closed!)

Sara: Logic all the way. Fuck faith, fuck trust. Logic. Where Buck and Tommy strive to look at their chances with no side affects, Sara sees it differently. “Well, it goes down to a 16% chance of survival if you factor in the barrels of gasoline next to that position.” That kind of thing.

The three have access to visions of alternate dimensions, allowing them to see in which scenarios things go wrong. But they’re in a different dimension, meaning things won’t be the same. Rough ideas and only slight knowledge have lead the trio into some difficult situations.

The three had set out to protect their home dimension from a group seeking to take power of as many dimensions as possible. That group was establishing a small hold in their dimension.

Dimension Hoppers is the story of the trio’s journey to secure their homes. With their own unique skills, they must rely on each other to get it done.

Romance isn’t a must, but if you must have it, go for it. The personalities of Tommy and Sara are up for minor debate.

Drop me a comment or shoot me a PM if you’re looking to fill a position.

Last edited:
I want to try for Tommy too. Do I send a writing sample too? What kind of sample do you expect?

I want to try for Tommy too. Do I send a writing sample too? What kind of sample do you expect?
Yes, you can also send a writing sample. It can be a starter for a different roleplay, or just a random couple paragraphs of a story you’ve made up. Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back