• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Digital Oil (Heist RP, detailed story)

Lappi

The Living Script
"They say every moment in modern history, through Most time lines is recorded. Now that was bullshit but what isnt bullshit is the fact that large amounts of transactions are recorded.
Now what is it recorded in you may ask? Large silver coins, originally made to only work in government operated machines. Well, let's just say the more clever of the Crime family found a way to read these 'disk', patented it, and now we can make money off them.
There's a huge market for these, and they're stored everywhere, but manufactured at one place. Find them, and make a fortune and a half for each of you, and once we're ready. We hit the source."

Hello and welcome to my interest check. If you have any questions please ask.
This is a 'Hiest' Esq RP. Meaning we will have small groups of people with many contacts and enemies stealing these disk to become wealthy. The disk will be the main plot point but there will be other plot points, such as gangs and other more risky choices.
I have 3 main plot points outlined for this RP that will have a detailed beginning, middle and end. With 6 acts in total (All of these are subject to change from the decisions made by different characters)

1. 'Small Beginning's - A small gang is given a job by a mysterious source who organized them to hit a small warehouse storing a crate of Silver disk with the transaction and account data of the CEO of a car dealer. The organizer hires someone to hack into the account of the CEO and siphon a large sum of cash
2. 'Undercover Criminal' - A person in the gang organises his own hit on a police station involving disguises and clever tactics. In order to aquire weaponry adiquite for a future job
3. 'Unplanned Planned Destruction' - A simple job for the mob for 'insurance' turns way more violent than ever intended. Dragging the gang through gang wars of massive proportions. Causing havoc among the city, luckily this sets them up for their next job.
4. 'The Big Small one' - The first major job, A hit on the federal data reserve. The data gained from this will make us millions and give us vital data on all nearby warehouses for the disk. If you can, grab hard drives too. They don't contain nearly the same amount of data but the quality of that data is what counts.
A word of warning, the FDR is heavily guarded. But due to your recent actions, the police will have slower responce times.
5. 'pimped-out getaway' - Escape from the police if needed and ship the data gained overseas. Be careful though, this is a hot job if not taken carefully,. And loading data worth millions onto a boat while getting shot at is not fun
6. 'I kick ass and steal bubble gum' - the final heist. After this, we won't need to see each other ever again. Good luck, I'll send you the details on you guys phones.
And those are all of the acts/missions.
There is 1 slot available the main characters and uncountable spaces for side characters.
Call your spots now if you want, but if your interested or have questions please ask.
And please invite anyone you think might be interested!
B BlueClover

Last edited:
That's 4 people. Also side characters will be included often. So If you join after the original 10 then please don't be discouraged.

Will make CS sheet soon. Please be free to communicate with others everyone. Lack of communication worries me XD.

What do you people expect from this RP. What would you want to change. And how many people do you want involved in the main group. Above or below 10?

So far I really like what's listed! I find smaller rp groups tend to be easier to manage/keep going, and I feel like for a heist crew 5-7 would be a reasonable amount of characters.

Idk if I didn't make it clear with my interest, but I'd like to be a main character. xD

Also I like the plots so far, sounds real fancy. ; )
Was thinking of having a science engineer/demo expert char who prefers using his toys for everything but can't really fight for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back