• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: VC

Idea said:
well, the thread is kinda dorment at the moment. I`m planning on completing it next week and calling everyone to see if they`re still interested.

[QUOTE="The Reaper Of Souls]...

[/QUOTE]
You can go to the settings/locations tab to see why I haven`t called people yet, and what I`ve been doing.

@The Reaper Of Souls @ShadowDancer23 @RedSyndicate @Carmelita @AncientWisemon @Raydog90

The current ratio is (Not including @NightCasterZ `s character):

7 humans

4 digimon

@ShadowDancer23 you will begin without a digimon, seeing how you`ll be somewhat inactive.

@RedSyndicate , I´ll have you pick a partner last and have that digimon have two tamers.

@Raydog , I am begging you to make a digimon character.

Every other tamer, please start picking.

Also everyone, please check the settings/locations tab, because that`s the city the rp will begin in. You can pick any location in it to start on.

I think I can still handle this, though I don't entirely know if Chance is up to snuff yet. Would you want to check him again?

MoltenLightning said:
I think I can still handle this, though I don't entirely know if Chance is up to snuff yet. Would you want to check him again?
did you enter the last changes I requested?

MoltenLightning said:
Yay! Thanks. If I do get holed up by school though, I'll let you know. Other than that, I can't wait for this RP!
neither can I, though I wish we had more people. If nothing else, to fix the ratio.

Everyone, remember to pick a starting location and discuss it with your partner! Maybe also discuss how they meet and become partners, though that one is optional.

Oh, and digimon, remember you start either as eggs or at fresh level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back