• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: The New Heroes [Interest Check]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

Digimon: The New Heroes
Hello! Welcome to the interest check for Digimon: The New Heroes. I'm looking for 8 people including myself to do this roleplay. It's basically a world where Digimon, Tai and the gang are nothing but anime characters and part of a game series. Little do a select few children know, is that it is no fantasy world. The Digital World is a very real place. A real place they have been chosen to save. For an evil set of digimon calling themselves the Seven Demon Lords are working over time to take over the Digital World and soon the Human World. That's where the 9 children come into play, when their 'toy' digivices turn into real ones and they are sucked into a portal, it's time to save the world. What challenges will they face?

The_digimon_crests_by_DemyxwillLive.jpg

The plots seems very Tamers esc and that makes me like it even more, so when you get enough people interested I'll be sure to fill up a spot ^^.

It's actually a mix of Tamers and Adventure. Just without cards xD

And the Demon Lords came from Xros Wars

I call Alphamon. 
Idc what ANY of you say, Alphamon is my homeboy on the online game.

You'll have to start with his In-training from, it wouldn't be fair starting with a mega level

You do realize we're going to be making character apps, right Airagog? I mean, I get that you called it, I'd like to have Renamon, personally, but we haven't even made our apps yet.

It's fine. I have goamon so it's all good. Plus don't you think alphamon is a little op?

Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist

~Pablo Picasso

Oh and If we're calling thugs is like the crest if friendship

~Pablo Picasso

Mega level digimon are usually OP, as long as you don't go too overboard with them.

Please don't' power play though, it makes it less fun for everyone.

Alphamon himself? Not that bad. Alphamon Ouryuken? 3rd most powerful digi. 
1: Zeedmilleniumom

2 (possible tie) Omnimon X

3: (possible tie with 2) Jogress: Alphamon Ouryuken

Anyone here play DMO?

I"m just about to start on it and I dun wanna play alone ;-;

I do. So long as we stay away from Jogress or don't get Ryudamon, Alphamon is not too op. If we introduce Lucemon Satan Mode though, we will probably need him.

pretty sure I'm on beelzemon server btw

I'll probably join that server then. As long as you don't mind playing with a newbie.

I played in beta but the game kept crashing my computer so ;-;

I have several low level digis I need to train. The main one being Lucemon 
also, lucky you, i can farn evolutors for merc digimon

and I checked. I'm on lillithmon

So when do you think the character skele will come up? Or do we have to make our own skele?

~Pablo Picasso

Users who are viewing this thread

Back