• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon RP Interest Check

It seems most like the tamers and their Digimon, I'm gonna leave the option of solo Digimon there but only when people talk to me otherwise, control your trainer(s) and their partner(s).

I wanted to express my interest and potentially work on a CS but I'm going to be away for the next two weeks so I probably won't be able to post at all. Would that be a problem? Dracowolf Dracowolf

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain
The RP would start but we can get you caught up and find time to introduce your character in. So, it's not a problem for me if it's not a problem for you.

Dracowolf Dracowolf Cool. I'll try and get a character done before I go but if not I'll see what roles are missing when I get back and potentially try and make a character to fill one.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
On a case by case basis, yes, essentially I take a look into a few things with each one:
1) Why were they made? (As in I check to see if they're just a weird recolor which I tend to hesitate more on or are they filling a niche that isn't covered)
2) Are they balanced or overpowered? It wouldn't be fair if they suddenly are 5 times the strength of others.

So, generally giving more info on the Digimon is better than not.

On a case by case basis, yes, essentially I take a look into a few things with each one:
1) Why were they made? (As in I check to see if they're just a weird recolor which I tend to hesitate more on or are they filling a niche that isn't covered)
2) Are they balanced or overpowered? It wouldn't be fair if they suddenly are 5 times the strength of others.

So, generally giving more info on the Digimon is better than not.

Well, I had a neat idea for a sub species evolution involving Agumon and his Greymon forms. It requires the drill Agumon has with it in the RP however, if I do so.

Basically, Agumon's back story is that he was bullied in his pre-rookie form, and when his digital village was destroyed, he made a wish that he would be strong enough to pierce the heavens with his fists, and protect the innocent and defenseless.

Fast forward to the present, Agumon has not gotten to that point. Even though he's been a good help with apprehending delinquents and bad rookie Digimon, he hasn't gotten strong as he would like to be.

He would soon become partners with a girl who, like himself, had a rough childhood, and wish to become strong enough to protect those who can't fend for themselves from harm. The female herself has built a small drill weapon for herself, but in one Battle against a champion level digimon, it was knocked out of her hands. As soon as Agumon got it back, he digivolved into Drillgreymon. Drillgreymon could be considered a Dragon man Digimon, his weapon is tough enough to pierce chrome digizoid.

Most of that is fine, I'm more hesitant on the pierce chrome digizoid at, what I assume to be, a Champion level. I'd prefer phrasing of a "Said to be able to " not necessarily a sure thing considering how tough the metal is meant to be and that it often is used in the armor of many digimon that are more powerful than a champion. I don't mind powerful descriptions when they're meant to sound like a legend but not necessarily completely fact.

Most of that is fine, I'm more hesitant on the pierce chrome digizoid at, what I assume to be, a Champion level. I'd prefer phrasing of a "Said to be able to " not necessarily a sure thing considering how tough the metal is meant to be and that it often is used in the armor of many digimon that are more powerful than a champion. I don't mind powerful descriptions when they're meant to sound like a legend but not necessarily completely fact.

But many Digimon with other Digizoid armor colors can be unaffected.

I still typically prefer the legendary wording. I won't hinder their abilities against a Digimon of the sane level, and yes if a Digimon at the same level has the digizoid I'd allow yours to have a huge advantage against that. Making the wording "said to be able" just allows for the understanding that I won't let a champion beat an ultimate or mega alone, drill or not. They'd still damage an ultimate of course. (Assuming Drillgreymon is the champion level and I'm not misreading)

I don't have an issue overall, I just like to double check on power stuff before allowing it. It sounds like a very interesting subspecies. If you want to keep the wording then as long as we both agree that an Ultimate would still stomp and champion and a mega would barely do more than flinch, then I'll allow it.

I still typically prefer the legendary wording. I won't hinder their abilities against a Digimon of the sane level, and yes if a Digimon at the same level has the digizoid I'd allow yours to have a huge advantage against that. Making the wording "said to be able" just allows for the understanding that I won't let a champion beat an ultimate or mega alone, drill or not. They'd still damage an ultimate of course. (Assuming Drillgreymon is the champion level and I'm not misreading)

I don't have an issue overall, I just like to double check on power stuff before allowing it. It sounds like a very interesting subspecies. If you want to keep the wording then as long as we both agree that an Ultimate would still stomp and champion and a mega would barely do more than flinch, then I'll allow it.

Thank you. Part of the reason I wanted to make Drillgreymon a thing was because there's an creature from another series that looks similar to the Greymon species, if not complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back