• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon OC Rp - The New Digidestined

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Silence. That was all that was heard. At least by most that day. Most people continued on how they did every day with their mundane lives - Except for four - Four young adults - Four young adults who on that very same day had found a friend in a creature that called itself a Digimon, or Digital Monster. With them came a strange device and a note explaining they were needed to meet at the local park's fountain. All four of these people had no prior connection, and yet, they were all being summoned, unbeknownst to any of them that the others were being summoned as well.

It's been two weeks since you've found your new partner and they've been incredibly vague, though perhaps not on purpose but more from lack of knowledge. Each Digimon has amnesia when it comes to their pasts. All that they know is that you should meet at the park's fountain today.

-----

Hello~ So I've tried doing an Rp similar to this in the past but just kinda lost control - I was going through personal stuff and just couldn't handle it. But now I'm more than ready to take the reigns. This takes place in modern day - Digimon used to live peacefully with humans but the portals that allowed them to travel through have all been shut ... Well, almost all of them. It's been 15 years since Digimon disappeared. This is where you come in.

Rules
Don’t be a Myotismon (As in don’t be a jerk)
Keep it PG-13
No Godmodding
Your partner Digimon must start at Rookie level or lower
After a battle your Digimon will lose strength and revert back to Champion or below depending on the energy exerted in the battle
Be Descriptive!!! Try to post at least 2+ paragraph or more if the situation calls for it
Don't kill other characters unless given the okay
If you have any major ideas for the roleplay send me a PM and let me know
Don't have the same Digimon as someone else, or at least not the same evolutionary line
Please be okay with Discord for an OOC Server!

Please comment if you're interested~ I am only allowing three people as I've had things get out of hand and lack of responses when I've gone further than that in the past.

Last edited:
I still would like to do this but I am putting on back burner until I've caught up with some other roleplay things and I'd also like to think more on plot - I'll let yall know when it's ready to go

Hello everyone - I am ready to keep going with this.
I only have a few spots for this one so im trying to figure things out - Bear with me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back